Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Can I join you please

Morning all,

I am Tracy and been hanging out in the 11's for a few weeks, but at WI this morning I have just scraped into the 10's, Lost 1lb bringing me to 10st 13.5lb small lose and only just made it into the 10's, but Im pleased!

I look forward to chatting with you all x

Hello to everyone joining this group. I'm slowly but surely creeping my way down... 1lb off this week taking me to 10.10 :)

I haven't got a diary on here, I will do one when I get on my laptop,i find it harder to navigate on my phone! This is what I've had today,
Breakfast - yoghurt and a banana
Lunch - grapes, strawberries and pineapple plus 2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Dinner - spag bol
I have had a can of coke for syns and I'll have some milk for hexa.

kerryarron said:
I haven't got a diary on here, I will do one when I get on my laptop,i find it harder to navigate on my phone! This is what I've had today,
Breakfast - yoghurt and a banana
Lunch - grapes, strawberries and pineapple plus 2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Dinner - spag bol
I have had a can of coke for syns and I'll have some milk for hexa.

You know you should be eating way more than that. What plan are you following? Aren't you feeling hungry at all? X

Hi

Just had a look at your food diary above and I must say I would be starving if that was all I was eating...I couldn't manage all the way to dinner time only having fruit, yoghurt and alpen bars!!

I think maybe including something more substantial for lunch might increase your weight loss...I think your body might be feeling starved if you are not eating very much during the day, thus slowing your metabolism.

Good luck :D

Normally I'd use my hexb as cereal for breakfast or a roll at lunch but had the alpen bars today as I went out all day. Before doing slimming world I only ate one meal a day so to me it feels like I'm eating loads! Tomorrow I will try to eat some more free foods during the day :)

I am currently 10st 12lbs (down from 11st 5lbs!! :D) and would love to get down to my first target of 9st 7lbs by the end of October :)

Then once that target has been hit, I am aiming for between 9 stone and 8st 7lbs until xmas :)
xx

Grr I gained 1/2 a lb this week despite a massive increase in my gym activity... got 7 weeks until I go on holiday and am currently 10st101/2... is it likely I can get in the 9s for then?

Grr I gained 1/2 a lb this week despite a massive increase in my gym activity... got 7 weeks until I go on holiday and am currently 10st101/2... is it likely I can get in the 9s for then?

Very possible :D aim for 2lb a week and you will definitely get there in time. I know, easier said than done! I need to lose 19lb in 10 weeks for my graduation. Which is 2lb a week too!

I'd say re-evaluate your plan. Maybe go 'back to basics' a few days a week in order to kick start your body :D

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Doing red week this week and going to try a fish week after it. Lost 3.5lbs the week I made fish pie (it lasted 3 days!) so here's hoping! Good luck with yours too :) x

Oh i find i always lose more on a red week because tbh, there's less for me to eat. Often TOO much choice on a green day and I love carbs (the feeling isn't mutual though lol)
thank you, you too!! xx

Oh so nearly there again. 2lb off for me this week - really pleased after last weeks 1.5lb gain! Now at 10st dead.....need to be prepared for this week as it's a * one. Off to buy some Cider Apple Vinegar at lunchtime on fellow Thursday weighers recommendation! Have a good week all.

Yeyyyyyyy I've done it scales have shown a 4pound loss which takes me to 9st 10!! I'm nearly at goal! Can't believe I'm in the 9s I could cry!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MrsJH said:
Yeyyyyyyy I've done it scales have shown a 4pound loss which takes me to 9st 10!! I'm nearly at goal! Can't believe I'm in the 9s I could cry!!! Xxxx

Well done that is fabulous!! X

Lost 1.5lbs this week. So pleased as I started my 'star' week yesterday which is always a nightmare for me. Very painful and plays havoc with my weight loss!! But a 1.5lbs LOSS is definitely worth celebrating tonight :)

Bringing me closer to the 9's every week. Only 11lbs to go until I officially reach the 9's!! And I'm never looking back :D

Well done everyone!!!

Hi all, I am still with you. Hoping that I can get back into it this week and be in the 9's for good next wednesday :) have a good weekend all

Fabulous well done! I could do with some tips... I'm at a constant plateau :(

Back