Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

MrsJH said:
Yeyyyyyyy I've done it scales have shown a 4pound loss which takes me to 9st 10!! I'm nearly at goal! Can't believe I'm in the 9s I could cry!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! Did you do anything different this week?

Well I'm still hanging around the 10 st 7 lbs mark!! Hoping my weight loss starts to decrease again this week as I've had a small gain past two weeks :( People are doing so well, good luck for those aiming for 9's next week!! jealous!;)

carbs4ever said:
Well done! Did you do anything different this week?

Thanks :) nothing at all different I just don't understand how I lost it! I had been gaining and Losing the same 1-2pounds for 3months then all of a sudden it's fallen off. Guess you just have to be patient and stick to it as it will come off. :) xx

Thanks :) nothing at all different I just don't understand how I lost it! I had been gaining and Losing the same 1-2pounds for 3months then all of a sudden it's fallen off. Guess you just have to be patient and stick to it as it will come off. :) xx

My sister has been gaining and losing the same 1lb for the last 4 weeks lol - i will tell her your success and hope it spurs her to lose some more this week :D xx well done xx

It's true, I actually need to be good and not let social occasions be an excuse, but today is a new day and I am using you as inspiration :) good luck with getting to goal - so close :)

So close gettingfit!

I am still here, 10.8 and have been on this for weeks! I might just sit here and maintain for a bit and have a rest. So bored of not losing!!

1.5 off so now 10st9... Can I do 10 lbs in 6 weeks for my hols?

9.13 today, have been here twice before in the last god knows how many weeks but I am determined to not be back in the 10's now....:)

Well done Carbs, hope you manage to stay in 9's. Hopefully be joining you some time this year :D

im 10st9
9lbs to go.... my target was to be 9st 13 for xmas! four months to go. a little over 2lbs a month. its possible but this last bit is soooooo hard to get rid of isnt it! how frustrating to be so close! xx

Not been on for a while...still in the 10's..10.6 now, taking me forever but I've had 2 weeks off plan and still not back on it 100%. Once the kids have gone back to school in 2 weeks I'm on it like a car bonnet! lol

Back to 10.6 for me! After putting on last 2 weeks I'm glad to be back at this!! Hopefully scales have started to move again and I'll see another loss next week!

Well it was a short stay in the 9s :( (only one week :(( how the hell can I have put 4pound back on!! I'm bank to 10st 1. Absolutely gutted :( xx

Last edited:
*knock knock*

Can I come in please? Weigh in today and after a horrendous week (only 3 days actually on plan) I lost 1lb bringing me to 10.13 and a half. Scraping in by a fingernail but the scales showed a 10 this morning so I'm taking it and running :giggle:

After I had my little boy in Feb (didn't weight until March, I was in denial) I weighed 14stone 3. When I joined SW in April I was 12stone 8 and wanted to lose 3 stone. I think I might want to lose a little more than that, but I wanted to be realistic and I'll just wait and see when and IF I can get to my initial target first :)

Hi there!!

After a false start last year rejoined SW at 11st 8.5lbs. Had been 12.4lbs but lost some at home.
My head`s been sort of off plan but don`t want to ask my c a food diary. Might do one online at the SW website

Back