Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello again everyone - I've been away for a few weeks (bit of a holiday then ferrying mum to and from hospital to see my dad) so was not really following the plan 100% as meals were a bit haphazard. I was rather gobsmacked that I actually am a couple of pounds lighter. I did have a few treats like meals out and ice cream on hot days on my hols (as here in Scotland we didn't have many hot days this summer... or last summer... or the previous summer...!) but managed not to go overboard :D

Nice to see a few names I recognise from the 11s to 10s thread - welcome folks :happy096:

Keep going those of you who are teetering on the verge of the 9s - I know you will do it very soon :character00115:

A big cheer and positive thoughts for those somewhere in the rest of the 10s :scale:

And the best news of the diet so far for me? 2inches off the dratted chest!!!!
OH that's great news! I would LOVE to lose off my chest and haven't thought to measure (although bra is a bit loose)..will do tonight. Really hate being so big up top as so out of proportion. Here's hoping can get back to being normal C cup with target...

notokettlechips said:
......What is KW please????? (just curious!)

Kettleworx... Exercise program using kettle bells

Sorry just read your post, as sparkledpixie said, it is in fact Kettleworx!! You should give it a go it's really good and gives great results! And well done on all the swinming!!

Evening All,

Can I join please??

I'm currently 10.4 after gaining 1.5 last week, totally expected it after having all my syns by sun and then getting a cough and cold and having loads of sweets and cough med's.

Was hoping to have agood weight loss this week but each day i'm using at least 5 syns on cough mixture which is really frustrating. I'm having my treat night tonight and enjoying a bottle of wine with hubby.

I managed to loose weight for my wedding in 2009 with slimming world and with a mixture of running I managed to get down to my lowest of just under 9st but as i'm only 4"11 I was still at the higher end of my bmi.

My first target is to get to my stone award so I need to loose another 3.5.

xx

Evening All,

Can I join please??

I'm currently 10.4 after gaining 1.5 last week, totally expected it after having all my syns by sun and then getting a cough and cold and having loads of sweets and cough med's.

Was hoping to have agood weight loss this week but each day i'm using at least 5 syns on cough mixture which is really frustrating. I'm having my treat night tonight and enjoying a bottle of wine with hubby.

I managed to loose weight for my wedding in 2009 with slimming world and with a mixture of running I managed to get down to my lowest of just under 9st but as i'm only 4"11 I was still at the higher end of my bmi.

My first target is to get to my stone award so I need to loose another 3.5.

xx
Oh poor you having to use syns on cough mixture :( Of course you can join in, you're very welcome and I hope you enjoy your bottle of wine tonight - I am sure its anesthetic properties will work much better than cough suppressants to make you feel better :D

Oh poor you having to use syns on cough mixture :( Of course you can join in, you're very welcome and I hope you enjoy your bottle of wine tonight - I am sure its anesthetic properties will work much better than cough suppressants to make you feel better :D

It is Pants isn't it!!! I did enjoy my wine last night to be fair. I'm usually a vodka and diet coke gal but I think there's nothing nicer than a nice glass (large) of a nice red wine. :D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well LucyLu... Spending syns on cough mixture really sucks!

Please can I join in too? Am currently 10st 7.5lbs. I joined SW at the end of June after moving back to the UK (was living in Turkey), and other than a couple of weeks where I was away or on holiday, I've lost every week. Am trying to stay positive, but seem to have hit a bit of a mental barrier over the last couple of weeks. I've never really weighed any less than I do now, but feel like I still have so far to go.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys... You are all such an inspiration! X

Welcome and good luck Mininbean :)

Well...I go on holiday in 12 days and am still 10 lbs away from my target weight so I know there is no chance of me losing all that in 12 days!!! So I'll set myself a more realistic challenge to lose 3.5 lbs by then which would take me just into the 9's( 9st 13.5!!)

I really hope I can do it!! How's everyone else getting on?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well LucyLu... Spending syns on cough mixture really sucks! Thankyou!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is annoying and this cold is a real clinger....worked out today that its been a whole week already! :cry:

Please can I join in too? Am currently 10st 7.5lbs. I joined SW at the end of June after moving back to the UK (was living in Turkey), and other than a couple of weeks where I was away or on holiday, I've lost every week. Am trying to stay positive, but seem to have hit a bit of a mental barrier over the last couple of weeks. I've never really weighed any less than I do now, but feel like I still have so far to go.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys... You are all such an inspiration! X

Welcome!!!!!!!

Well I think I'll be leaving tomorrow :cry: I was dying all last week so lived off takeaways and crap as I just could not cook my head felt like it was going to fall off. Had a peeky sneak at the scales today and it wasn't pretty :cry: Think I'll be back up to the 11's

Aw Numnum, not fair. It's so difficult when you are feeling ill. Well if you do end up back in the 11's I think you'll manage to get back here pretty quickly so I'll save your place :D

oooo i'm clinging on, only gained half a lb after all (must have been water weight) so 10:13 yay!!!

YAYYYYY! Great news NumNum :)

Hi there, anyone mind if I join you?!! I've just entered the 10s (10st 13lb) after being in the 11s for a very long time!!! My Target is 10st 10lb but depending on how I feel I may try to take things further over time! I don't know if I'll ever get into the 9s, but joining the group will hopefully keep me focused in working my way down through the 10s!! Is that OK?XXX

Welcome to the 10s Funcurls :) Congrats on getting out of the 11s!! And good luck in your quest for the 9s!! I only have 3.5 lbs to go before I'm outta here( I say only but at the moment it feels like a mammoth amount lol)

Hi, I started at 10st6 and I'm 9st8 after 5 weeks - it can be done :) Trying to get to 8stone!

Good job SineadKD! Keep it going! Think positive always! You'll definitely get there!

Back