Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

HI

Can I join please. Started SW a boated 11.12.1/2 now at 10.5 (as at last thurs WI) I am finding it hard going now, seem to be slowing down after a real good start. Have started mixing exercise in - C25K am up to week 2, would have been week 3 but I fell out of my shoes and landed badly in the gutter (I swear I have lost weight off my feet - my shoes no longer fit) badly bruised knees and toe stopped my jogging round the park, but hopefully back into it this evening.

HI

Can I join please. Started SW a boated 11.12.1/2 now at 10.5 (as at last thurs WI) I am finding it hard going now, seem to be slowing down after a real good start. Have started mixing exercise in - C25K am up to week 2, would have been week 3 but I fell out of my shoes and landed badly in the gutter (I swear I have lost weight off my feet - my shoes no longer fit) badly bruised knees and toe stopped my jogging round the park, but hopefully back into it this evening.

I have lost weight from my feet!! I used to fit nicely in a 5 and now all my shoes are massive. I wore some heels on first day back after 6 week hols and my poor heels were rubbed away from the shoes rubbing cos they were too big!!

I have been a lot better today though still have the munchies, may do a preggers test. What do people think?? (we are trying btw that isnt just a random comment)

I have lost weight from my feet!! I used to fit nicely in a 5 and now all my shoes are massive. I wore some heels on first day back after 6 week hols and my poor heels were rubbed away from the shoes rubbing cos they were too big!!

I have been a lot better today though still have the munchies, may do a preggers test. What do people think?? (we are trying btw that isnt just a random comment)

Im another with amazing shrinking feet.

Have you any other symptoms that would make you think you are? Will you tear your hair out if you dont do one?!

''I have been a lot better today though still have the munchies, may do a preggers test. What do people think?? (we are trying btw that isnt just a random comment)''

Well Lilprincessvic if yr trying you should, you would only spend time wondering and the not knowing would kill me. Might as well just do yr test and put yr mind at rest.

Humm good thinking. Ive had a head ache for 2 weeks and go dizzy whenever I stand up. Felt sick over the weekend but I have a weak stomach. I might get one on way home just weighing up the feelings either go mental trying not to munch on everything in sight or the crushing feeling when it says negative hummmmm

Done well with no munching so far but I have nearly finished work now so thats when the test begins!!!

Humm good thinking. Ive had a head ache for 2 weeks and go dizzy whenever I stand up. Felt sick over the weekend but I have a weak stomach. I might get one on way home just weighing up the feelings either go mental trying not to munch on everything in sight or the crushing feeling when it says negative hummmmm

Done well with no munching so far but I have nearly finished work now so thats when the test begins!!!

OMG!! Test Test Test!!!!! Takes me back to last year when hubby and I were trying, 1st month was so gutted to see negative and then suddenly 2nd month I just knew I was one morning! Did a test a there it was, positive!!! Not that its any of our business please let us know won't ya!!!

Well ladies i've been to weigh in and.......................:wave_cry: I did it!!!

3.5lbs off taking me to 9st 13.5, just got there!!!!

Any more weighers today??

x-x-x-x

''the crushing feeling when it says negative ''
Positive thoughts not negative - just not yet ready so keep trying. think of it as another excuse to burn more calories.

HI

Most people hit a plateau Chookiehen after being on a weight loss plan for a while! You're doing totally the right thing with the exercise! Try and mix things up a bit on the food front to trick your body/metabolism and kickstart it!! I'm sure you'll continue to see good losses- don't let it throw you!! Sorry to hear about gutter-gate!! That sounds nasty!! And yes, people do lose weight off their feet!! There's definitely more room in my shoes!!X

OMG!! Test Test Test!!!!! Takes me back to last year when hubby and I were trying, 1st month was so gutted to see negative and then suddenly 2nd month I just knew I was one morning! Did a test a there it was, positive!!! Not that its any of our business please let us know won't ya!!!

Well ladies i've been to weigh in and.......................:wave_cry: I did it!!!

3.5lbs off taking me to 9st 13.5, just got there!!!!

Any more weighers today??

x-x-x-x

Congrats Lucy!! That's great news and must be a lovely feeling being 9 stone something!! (The stuff of my dreams lol but I know you're shorter than me so I'll let you off!!)XXX

Oooh most definitely do a test!!! This sounds exciting!! Do let us know as soon as poss!!!X

Well was a bit naughty last night and went well over my syns. Why do I self sabotage every time I meet one of my goals? Twice i've done it for getting into the 10s and also when I got my 5 stone award.

5 days until WI and I want to make them as good as possible. Aiming for 100% so I can lose a lb and get my 5 and a half stone award :)

...because you're conditioned to reward yourself with food!! I'm EXACTLY the same!! I always do it! I think it's fine as long as you know where to draw the line!! Some would say it's bad to automatically reward yourself with food as that's one of the habits we should try and veer ourselves away from, but I don't see why because afterall food is a celebratory tool and something we love! So I think we can turn it into a positive thing! Enjoy a treat of your choice- something you really love, then draw a big thick line underneath it and move on to the right foods (things that of course can still be yummy!) and remain focused to keep on losing! It's not about the slip-ups, it's about what we do to correct them afterwards!! You've done brilliantly so far and that 5 1/2 stone award is just around the corner for you!!X

I always treat myself on weigh in night!!

I used to think its was sabotage to treat myself on WI night, but more recently have learned that it's OK to do it!! For the last 6 weeks in the run-up to reaching Target on Monday (Yayy!!) I had 6 consecutive losses, the last being 3lb, and I'd eaten out each Monday, each time being a bit of a piggy, but I did also pull it back the rest of the week and it worked out fine!! I think it's allowing myself treats on a regular basis that has kept me sane and kept me going for 99 weeks!!!X

Its definitely the attitude to draw a line/just get back on with it after a meal out/treat after WI etc that makes the difference. After all thats what "normal" people do all the time!

Definitely test! I'm having my blood tested at the end of the month to see if there is something medical keeping me fat - I don't know what would be my preferred result!

WI last night, 9st 13.5lbs!!

Might be back if things go wrong!! :D

Back