Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well a 1lb off for me today. Am so thrilled as I got my 1.1/2 stones award. The Good vibes from this group has already rubbed off.

Funcurls - thanks for the advise - sorry for the delay - I dip in to here from work when I have a few mins. Will certainly take yr advise on mixing it up a little, am making plans to make speedysoup for lunches next week and change my fruit around.

Cheers

Think i may have body dismorphia! My OH bought me some clothes for our hols......size 10 pants and 12 tops (for my boobs lol) i laughed at him with the 10s but turns out im taking the size 12 tops back!!!

Damage limitation needed!! Ive had such a bad week eating wise. Had munchies all week and a migraine so no exercise :-(

Sundays i am always good. Sunday lunch at the in laws with superspeed veg and lean meat! Need to STOP SNACKING. I just really cant help it. Think i will be back into the 11s this week :-(

Damage limitation needed!! Ive had such a bad week eating wise. Had munchies all week and a migraine so no exercise :-(

Sundays i am always good. Sunday lunch at the in laws with superspeed veg and lean meat! Need to STOP SNACKING. I just really cant help it. Think i will be back into the 11s this week :-(

Have you gone over your syns for the week already or could you have a flexi week and not have anymore?? Not that I know much about syns that is. :confused:

After losing 3.5lbs last week I just don't seem to have budged yet this week and i've been having between 5-10 each day until last night when I had 15.

One week i'm going to have to the full 15 per day and see if I do still loose weight, i've got serious doubts over having 15 every day!!! :sigh:

Hope you feel better with the head soon.

x-x-x-x

I've been having 15 a day for the past couple of weeks and have been losing more than I did previously when I was having 10! X

LPV if youve only gone over 15 once this week you should be fine.

Welcome Stitchy, not at all jealous of your 3lb loss lol

I know i'll go over next week as i'm out for an italian on fri, gonna flexi syn it but I just know to expect a gain.

The week after I think i'm going to have all my 15 every day and just see how I get on, no point not having them if it doesn't really mean anything, I did read on here somewhere that even if you had non all week the calories you'd save wouldn't even equal 1lb so no point in doing without!!

x

Weirdly i just got on my mils scales and they say 10 9. Last week they said 10 11.5 so that would be 1.5 off. Im gunna go by them scales my sw ones r poo lol

as long as your eating the right things i wouldnt worry about having the munchies, by the sounds of it youve been within syns with the exception of 1 day so in my eyes thats all good!

why dont you make some superfree soup and keep it in the fridge ready to be zapped when you fancy a lil something?

i made some last night - what other way does a 20 something spend a sat night doing?! Got the veg from the fruit and veg shop wrapped up in newspaper old stylee :D

O wow, how old school lol.
Well I'm a twenty something and I spent my sat night walking my dogs nwatching x factor!! Lol
I'm defo gunna make some soup, my sinus' r playing up so im sure some nice spicy soup will sort it!!
I so hope we have this Indian summer they have been talking bout, could do with a warm up forFlorida lol

Bit peckish now, might whack some in microwave :drool:

Dont worry i had x-factor on too and was playing with the cat. The rock and roll lifestyles that we lead!

Back