Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I really do hope so ninnins :)

1 lb on for me this week, oops. Still in the 10s though, and I can feel myself getting smaller - and that's more important to me than the number on the scales! :)

I had two days off plan over the weekend so not expecting to lose on wed. Self sabotage :(

STOP HOME WEIGHING!!!! haha hmm I have have had a sneeky peek this week and was 2lb down but we shall see on tuesday I havn't exactly been good this weekend.

But I have my shopping list at the ready and am making stew for tea (love stew reminds me of living at home with my mum) which has loads of speed foods in it and i think im going to make speed soup later in the week for my lunches.

Fingers crossed

Malibu xx

feel like there is a great big wall at that 10st......birthday yesterday and big meal out Sun, off plan, etc but other than that its all been 100% but scales are just stuck at 10.00 at home!!! Really hope can see some movement by Thursday!

Ninnins...Yaaay well done, you're so amazing!! And Chickadee, as well as Ninnins being amazing she is totally right about the holiday gain thing! Easy on easy off as the saying goes! You could lose that again in a week of just staying focused and on plan, drinking water like there's no tomorrow and plenty of superfree! XxX

HI - Well done more great losses - hopefully I can do the same on thurs, after my little blip of 1lb on last thur. :sigh:
am hoping it was all just water retention as I hardly ate anthing for 2days with my stomache upset.

Good luck everyone still to weigh in this week.

Ninnins...Yaaay well done, you're so amazing!! And Chickadee, as well as Ninnins being amazing she is totally right about the holiday gain thing! Easy on easy off as the saying goes! You could lose that again in a week of just staying focused and on plan, drinking water like there's no tomorrow and plenty of superfree! XxX

Im very wise ;)

I think flukey is more the word than amazing after what I ate last week! I suppose the odd "bad" day does no harm though

I have eaten my full 15syns and maybe a bit more for past two weeks and atill lost 2lbs a week after a little plateu. Maybe my body needed the syns. Its defo harder the closer to target you get!!

after being off due to being poorly I've piled the lbs back on and am back up to 11:3.5 :cry: I'm hoping I can be back in here by the end of October (pretty please)

Back