Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Kelsey said:
I have my weigh in this morning :O

Me too at 10am
I was doing sooooo well until last night lol :-/ oh well, will know the verdict in an hour or so

Good luck to u kelsey!!

I gained 1.5lb was pleased it was only that I'm 10stone5.5lbs now but cant see myself getting back on track to the new year :( x

Me too, w i tomoz eeeek

Gained just half and very happy with that :)

Only 1lb for me. So pleased with that. I have been off track since Thursday night and was out on a bender on Friday night for my bday and last night for my bday!!

My other half got me a boudior photo shoot for Christmas where they do your hair and make up and everything. Think I'm going to book it for end of feb and will hopefully be happy with how I look by then. I'm happy with what I weigh at the moment because I can still (just) say I'm under 10 and a half stone but I still think I have a flabby tummy so gunna up the toning exercise!

I've put on 5lbs, but am not too upset as it was over 2wks and I really didn't have anything SW friendly during that time!
Could have been worse! I've got a few more socials during this week, but as of next week, I'll be back on track!

Happy new year everyone!!!:)

Hey...hello!
Thought I'd jump in and join you all if that's ok? I've been on SW for years now, was at target then got preggers, had a baby (who's 13 months now) and am trying to get back into the 9s...low 9s hopefully! Well, I say that I'm trying, I've not been trying very hard at all...but come the new year I am going to get stuck into it and work hard!

Look forward to getting some motivation from you all :)

I cant get back on track thinking about just leaving it till 2nd Jan now :)

Well that's my idea as well! I might be vaguely good until 31st (party time!) as I've nothing major on between now and then, but it's only a few days. Come 2nd Jan that's me back on it...planning to re-learn it all as if I'm a newbie!

I somehow managed to lose 2.5lbs at WI.

Plus it was a different WI person to normal since not my usual class who i know and she said she couldnt believe I was that weight, she had assumed I was about 8.5-9st now! Score

Put on 2lbs but hey ho its Christmas and I had a lovely time. I have plenty of time to lose it. I can't drink New Years Eve as I am in work at 7am on New Years Day so now back on the diet. I have also decided to join a class next Wednesday to give me the motivation I require. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year - Keep Safe

Only gained 0.5lbs at w i last night, yipeeeeeeeeeeee. Just back in target band after going under last week, dont want to start paying again. Just dont know how I managed to only gain half though. A happy bunny!

Ahoy all :) now joining yous!! Weighed in at 10stone13lbs tonight and got my 3 stone award x

Well done and welcome Ashton!! :)
X

Back