Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Took the plunge and weighed in today... 10 stone 8.5 lbs! :( it's gone on so quickly I'm hoping it can come off pretty quickly. Need to get back in the zone, that's really shocked me!!!

Last night I made a batch of broccoli soup, split it into portions then froze it. Gunna make some superspeed soup tonight and a chilli and do same then I have lots of dinners in the freezer to choose from.
My OH got me a boudoir shoot for christmas (think it may be more for him than me) and Im not happy with my self yet. Going to book it for Feb and hope to be down in the 9s by then!

Hey everyone, I'm gonna be here for another while yet! Got down to 10st 4lbs just before Christmas but I had a VERY happy Christmas with lots (too much) of alcohol and sweets and pringles :( so I have shot up to 10st 9lbs!!! Hoping it will come off quickly, back on track from today. Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone and good luck with your weight loss marathon to the 9 stones (mini marathon for some of you I see :p)

Well I have completed one week on plan and lost 3 pounds at wi today so now I am 10st 13. A long way to go to the 9s for me.....

I did the plan last year after Christmas and got to 10st 3 by the end of Feb so am hoping for a similar result. Just must remember to keep going and not go off plan at that point this year :rolleyes:

Hope we will all have some success stories this year...

Hi everyone and good luck with your weight loss marathon to the 9 stones (mini marathon for some of you I see :p)

Well I have completed one week on plan and lost 3 pounds at wi today so now I am 10st 13. A long way to go to the 9s for me.....

I did the plan last year after Christmas and got to 10st 3 by the end of Feb so am hoping for a similar result. Just must remember to keep going and not go off plan at that point this year :rolleyes:

Hope we will all have some success stories this year...

I'm sure youll do fabulously and lose it relitively soon, just think how well you did before and the pounds will fly off :)

Just been on a soup cooking mission! the freezer is stocked full with superspeed soup, broccoli soup and some left over chill! no more not knowing what to have on a dinner!

I'm going to make a soup any recommendations on a tasty one ?

Made the mistake of standing on the scales this morning... looks like I have put on 3lb!!! was determined not to look until WI on Saturday, but couldn't help myself!! Grr!! At least Saturday wont be a shock I guess!!

I make a batch every week and freeze it. I also use it as a sauce for my lasange. ITs really good!

What do you put in it? Well done on all your batch cooking! x

I planning a weigh in for Saturday, really scared though. Feel like my will power is slowing running away from me...

Back