Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I weighed in yesterday..2lb off which got me into the 9's at 9.13 :D:D:D whoohoooo. I think the 777 thing defo helped me get off the maintains. Good luck everyone xx

Congrats to all u losers looks like this week is a good week for most. I have my wi tomorrow and am hoping I am still on track!

I'm weighing tonight and I'm worried - feeling very heavy today! Still hoping to lose my gain!

I wanna b a loser! said:
I weighed in yesterday..2lb off which got me into the 9's at 9.13 :D:D:D whoohoooo. I think the 777 thing defo helped me get off the maintains. Good luck everyone xx

Well jealous! Delighted for you.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Lost 7.5lbs!!!!! Now 9st 9.5. I know I'll be seeing lots of you soon x

2 off for me, so now 10st 6.5lb! Can now say I weigh less than 10.5 stone, love that!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks girls! I had a big gain last week which helped, plus eating more superfree this week than ever before! I stuck to around 7 syns per day and planned my week carefully.

I know you can all do it! Will be seeing you in the 9s soon x

Well done to the ones just gone into the 9s and well done to ailly.
I have just done the new zumba rush......FR¡G me I think I just died! I am SOOOOOO out of breath lol x

Couldn't manage class this week so need to keep the motivation going. Might have a sneaky peek at the weekend. My sister said to that I look thinner than her :) she has never had a weight problem...I danced the whole way home lol

weebee said:
Couldn't manage class this week so need to keep the motivation going. Might have a sneaky peek at the weekend. My sister said to that I look thinner than her :) she has never had a weight problem...I danced the whole way home lol

Hahaha bet,you did. I have a thin sister who I am now thinner than. She actually gave me some old Jeans at weekend that don't did her anymore and they fit me! Was very chuffed. River island size 10 skinnys! Tiny muffin top but that will go soon hopefully!

Back