Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
Hahaha bet,you did. I have a thin sister who I am now thinner than. She actually gave me some old Jeans at weekend that don't did her anymore and they fit me! Was very chuffed. River island size 10 skinnys! Tiny muffin top but that will go soon hopefully!

WOW - a size 10 is seriously impressive, well done you !!! I will be chasing you into the 9s.

Great feeling not to be the fat sister :) x

WOW - a size 10 is seriously impressive, well done you !!! I will be chasing you into the 9s.

Great feeling not to be the fat sister :) x

I was really impressed. Especially as they were river island. Last time I went to that shop I ended up leaving in tears because I couldnt even fit into their 14 and they didnt go any bigger!
Having a good day today I am doing the green tea challenge and I have already had 2 cups. It was really nice too :)

I lost 1 1/2lb today so I am now 10 6, woohoo, closer to the 9's than the 11's and it feels great. :-D well done to everyone who have had losses this week.

I was really impressed. Especially as they were river island. Last time I went to that shop I ended up leaving in tears because I couldnt even fit into their 14 and they didnt go any bigger!
Having a good day today I am doing the green tea challenge and I have already had 2 cups. It was really nice too :)

Vic you're great for your lil challenges! Whats this green tea one now? x

Vic you're great for your lil challenges! Whats this green tea one now? x

I found a thread on here. You have to try and drink 3 glasses of green tea a day. Doesnt matter what flavour. Green tea has been proven to boost your metabolism and aid digestion so cant do any harm!!!

Well done caramumofmany and fairydust!

Im another one who was always the fat sister thats now the skinny one :cool:

lilprincessvic said:
I found a thread on here. You have to try and drink 3 glasses of green tea a day. Doesnt matter what flavour. Green tea has been proven to boost your metabolism and aid digestion so cant do any harm!!!

I was told that the only green tea that aids metabolism is the stuff from the health shop. Is this true?

ninnins said:
Well done caramumofmany and fairydust!

Im another one who was always the fat sister thats now the skinny one :cool:

Well done both!
I'm still the fat sister but I'm catching her up!

Geobar said:
Well done both!
I'm still the fat sister but I'm catching her up!

Me too!!!! X

Yay another 1lb off for me this week. 4.5lbs and I'm in the 9s ... Getting slow close, at a snails pace!! Lol x

Back