Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
Looks like i'm back :-(

Oh noo, do you know where u went wrong? Is it a little gain, hopefully u can reign it back again soon :)

Put on 1lb tonight putting me back to 11 stone :( :( stupid TOTM. Am refusing to move up a zone! Lol. Will have it back off me next week hopefully along with a few more x

Hi everyone, can I come and join you? I had a 2lb loss tonight so I'm 10st 12.5lbs. I got my Club 10 award tonight too so I'm a happy girl!

I really hope to make my way steadily through the 10s! :)

Welcome Catherine. 1/2lb on for me this week, i cant seem to manage two losses in a row these days! Thought it mightve been more actually after the maccy ds to soothe my pain from teething

lilprincessvic said:
Looks like i'm back :-(

In the nicest possible way- hopefully you won't be here long!
How much did you gain? Was there a reason for it?
Anyway draw a line under it and crack on with this week, you'll be back in the 9's in no time!
Have you had your photo shoot yet?

CatherineB said:
Hi everyone, can I come and join you? I had a 2lb loss tonight so I'm 10st 12.5lbs. I got my Club 10 award tonight too so I'm a happy girl!

Welcome Catherine :) Well done on your loss!!

CatherineB said:

Welcome Catherine.
Well done on your losses so far.

Geobar said:
In the nicest possible way- hopefully you won't be here long!
How much did you gain? Was there a reason for it?
Anyway draw a line under it and crack on with this week, you'll be back in the 9's in no time!
Have you had your photo shoot yet?

Gained 2.5lbs,didn't deserve it all. I was a little naughty on Saturday.
I did my shoot on Sunday. Was amazing. Going to see the pics on Friday x

Hello everyone, can I come in please? I WI this week at 10.13.8 - I know its by the skin of my teeth but I've been wanting to see a 10 at the beginning again since it disappeared after a trip to Spain last Sept... Finger crosses I can stay and work my way down, would love to loose a few more pounds and be a comfortabily into the 10's by my bday in 5 weeks, I'll be 40 !!!! aarrrggghhhh

Back