Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well after gaining 1lb last week I managed to lose 3lbs this week!! Would be jumping for joy right now only I did 30 day shred last night and my legs are like jelly lol.

Geobar said:
2lbs off for me, takes me to 10 2.5 so three away from the 9's. Can't wait to get there!

Well done that's fantastic, gonna be a low loss for me this week, was out for dinner a few times and back to kettleworx so will defo have some water retention!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Well done that's fantastic, gonna be a low loss for me this week, was out for dinner a few times and back to kettleworx so will defo have some water retention!

What day is your wi?

Ddelta said:
Hey, had a bad weekend I think, a few too many vodka's friday night and takeout on saturday, although it was sushi. Still only on about 70 syns for the week though, despite the blowouts. I have been exercising a lot in the past week though to make up for it! Hope the water retention doesn't catch up with me, weigh in tonight! Good luck getting back on track - what are you doing to ensure you stay with it?

That's good only 70 syns!
I've cut out alcohol for a month as that's where I go off track with eating also. So should be okay if I have some sober weekends.

Wednesday evening! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a loss!

Geobar said:
Good luck. I'll cross my fingers for you

Thanks, I'll need it!

Hi everyone! I had a 2lb loss tonight so I'm now 10st 10.5lbs. I hope to keep moving through the 10s at a steady pace . Hope you're all enjoying your journey to your ideal weight! :):)

Well I'm super happy to night!
I decided to try some of my "skinny" dresses to see how close I was to getting back into them. Three of the dresses have never been worn as I bought them several years ago and put weight on making them too small before I was able to put them on.
Well they only bloody fit!!!

Geobar said:
I decided to try some of my "skinny" dresses to see how close I was to getting back into them. Three of the dresses have never been worn as I bought them several years ago and put weight on making them too small before I was able to put them on.

That's fab well done. Such a good feeling!!!

Well I wasn't intentionally trying to get in the 9's but I did last night 9 13.5 I'm 7.5 under target so I'm really on a mission just to maintain now and maybe if I do so my consultant will let me reset. She won't at the moment as she's concerned for me

Geobar said:

That's great news, its like a brand new wardrobe for free!

mrs big b said:
Well I wasn't intentionally trying to get in the 9's but I did last night 9 13.5 I'm 7.5 under target so I'm really on a mission just to maintain now and maybe if I do so my consultant will let me reset. She won't at the moment as she's concerned for me

Just out of interest why won't she let you? Unless you are exceptionally tall surely just under 10 stone is a perfectly healthy weight? X

icklerockchick said:
Just out of interest why won't she let you? Unless you are exceptionally tall surely just under 10 stone is a perfectly healthy weight? X

Cos I'm 5ft 8 I'm very big boned and I think in my head I'm still very focused on losing . I admit I am looking too thin my bmi is 21.2 perfectly healthy but I think I've got to stop now before it gets outta control . 8.5lb is the most I could healthily lose now then I'd be underweight . She might let me if I show her I can maintain for a bit . I've lost 7st 10 in just over 8 months so massive changes and lots to get my head around

Back