Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi all
Managed to get in this forum from the 12 stone's this summer in order for me to get into my bikini for our lovely summer holiday. Was so pleased that I did! I have just come back & weighed at 11.1 - I am very chuffed with that & will be back here for good next week!

Hi all, my first post :)
Just started SW a few weeks ago with starting weight of 11 stone 6lb. Last weigh in was 10.12 and I would love to get to a target of 9 stone 9lb which is my most comfortable weight. slightly rubbish week food wise this week, i don't think there will be a gain but loss will be very very small i reckon :).

I might try to superspeed next week to see how it goes.

Hit my mini target of 10 stone today! But gonna wait till tomorrow to see if it sticks. Yesterday I only ate once at tea time and that was chip shop! Oh dear! Just one of those days! C'mon 9 stone something! Bring it on! Back at work today.kids back at school this week too so hopefully can up my activity levels. My back is better too..sciatica been bad for last 2 weeks. .:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello all! Keep fluctuating in and out of the 10s at the moment, so will probably be departing for a few weeks while I go off on my hols (America, absolutely no chance of losing while I'm there! :D), but come the end of September I will be back and on my final journey towards the 9s... good luck in the meantime! xx

Am at 10 stone 3 now.
Will miss next week's weigh in as i'm away but i would LOVE to weigh in next time at 9 stone 13.5 - 2 weeks to lose 3.5 pounds is doable if I stick to it!

I started at 16 stone 9. Now am at 10 stone 11 :) glad to be here and think this is where I'll sit as don't want to go much lower. Sometimes can't believe I've got this far.

Made it to 10 stone 8lb yesterday after a 4lb loss this week =) SO close to target it's crazy!

I did it!!! 9st 13lbs :'-)

I had got down to 9st 10lb before but after a miscarriage in April I gained and gained until I got back up to 10st 8lbs.....

My first week back on track and look what I did!! Onwards and upwards :')

Good luck ladies! See you in the 9's group!!

I did it!!! 9st 13lbs :'-)

I had got down to 9st 10lb before but after a miscarriage in April I gained and gained until I got back up to 10st 8lbs.....

My first week back on track and look what I did!! Onwards and upwards :')

Good luck ladies! See you in the 9's group!!

Congrats on making it into the 9's. Glad ur on the up! (Down) bet ur feeling very proud of urself after getting back on track. xxx

Hi all, I made it back :) Put on a little on my holidays, stuck to plan and lost 4lbs this week, woo hoo!! 1/2lb to go for a full stone lost, I'm so pleased
Have a good week x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello all - Just managed to get into this stone bracket - hope the scales continue to go down. I will definitely be in the 9's for Xmas. I want 10st 11 this week. Good luck to you all xx

I'm 10st 9lbs and am hoping to be two down at WI on Weds :) SW target is 10st 3lbs but ultimately would love to be 9st 13lbs :) We can do it!!! Xx

Awww great, we are all going in the right direction, we can do it :) :) x

I'm 10st 13lbs and ultimately want to be around 8.5st although I may need to reevaluate when I reach 9st. I reached 14st whilst pregnant with my son and with the help of sw and breast feeding, managed to lose over 3 stone in 6 months but for the past 3 months have stayed the same as haven't been following a diet. I'm not currently signed up to sw due to funds and am trying to do it alone but am finding it a struggle getting motivated as we've had a family bereavement recently - it's been a difficult year x

Lost 1lb this week however it should have been 2. I stupidly had a bottle of wine on Monday and two packets of crisps. Never mind its still coming down in the right direction - Going to aim for 2lb next week xx (still on target for a stone for xmas)

Hi. I lost 1/2 tonight, usually I'd be fed up with that but it's brought me to my 1 stone loss so woop woop!!!!
Good luck everyone, we're heading in the right direction :) xx

Back