Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm back from hols at 11st 1.75lbs, but will hopefully be back in here by next week so I can get down into the 9s by xmas! Good work on all the losses so far everyone :) x

Put on 1lb this week :( so I'm 10st 9lb arghhhhh. 5lb to banish, aiming for 1 1/2 this week. Fingers crossed, legs running! Please please please lol

Hi all, hope its ok me joining, I started slimming world 2 weeks ago online and lost 5 pound so far which im chuffed with! really want to get down to the 9's before my wedding next April! I love slimming world already though and feel I could continue to eat like this forever!

Please can I join this thread too??
I am completely stuck around the 10st 3lb mark and I just don't think ill EVER get into the 9's :-(
Now I'll admit I'm wouldn't be very strict with myself when it comes to following the plan, so I'm going to try and tighten up and have a bit more will power and hopefully that will give me a nudge on the scales and get me moving again!!!!

I'm back in the 10s :D 13lbs to go until the 9s!

I have been away from this thread for ages because I moved up instead of down :(. I have now dipped back into the tens and am determined to stay here until I have to leave at the other end when I get into the nines. I have been keeping tabs on you all and am impressed by everyone who has continued moving downwards or are maintaining. :)

I have been away from this thread for ages because I moved up instead of down :(. I have now dipped back into the tens and am determined to stay here until I have to leave at the other end when I get into the nines. I have been keeping tabs on you all and am impressed by everyone who has continued moving downwards or are maintaining. :)

Welcome back, the only way out is down! :D x

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you, I am in the 10's trying to get to the 9's. I started 4 weeks ago and weigh in at class on a Wednesday

I'm 10st 6 1/2lb at the moment. Not sure what to set my target to? I'm 5ft 4"......any suggestions.

Week 1 - 4lb
Week 2 - 2lb
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - 1.5lb
---------------------
Total TD - 10.5lb

Hi Ladies, Mind if I join you, I am in the 10's trying to get to the 9's. I started 4 weeks ago and weigh in at class on a Wednesday I'm 10st 6 1/2lb at the moment. Not sure what to set my target to? I'm 5ft 4"......any suggestions. Week 1 - 4lb Week 2 - 2lb Week 3 - 3lb Week 4 - 1.5lb --------------------- Total TD - 10.5lb

Wow what great losses you have been getting!!!! Have you been following extra easy?
I'm completely stuck at 10.3! Not moving at all! It's very disheartening :0(

Yeah I only ever really do extra easy. I follow a lot of recipes either off here, slimming eats or from the magazines and I have to say I'm finding it so easy so far.

What do you typically eat in a day?

Keep at it I'm sure you'll get there xxxx

Please may I join? I've just got to 10st 13.5 and my goal is 10 but there's no group for that! I've lost 2 stone 5lb in 11 months and I really want to lost that last 13lb in the next 4 weeks! Possible? It's so hard when you get to this stage!

Hi Sammi, the nearer you get the harder it seems but we can do it! I've been a bit up and down over the past few weeks but am determined!!
Good luck x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck to you too, I think it's just sticking to 100% coz I for one get a bit complacent thinking 'I've lost so much I can have that'!

Thank you, you've done brilliantly in a short time. I lost 1 1/2lb this week which I'm chuffed with which makes a total of 1 stone 1lb in about 6 months.
We can so get down to 10!! :)

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been stuck at 10.10 for ages! want to get 6lb plus gone before going away for Christmas, getting a lot harder now, had to buy a smaller plate.

I'm at 10st7, aiming for 9st0. New to SW and honestly wondering whether this is even going to work - I've always been taught that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. And being allowed to eat as much fruit as I need and never go hungry? Definitely too good to be true!

Back