Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

10st 3lb now I can almost taste the 9s :D

I keep hovering around 10.6 and 10.7 so hoping for a good loss this week. Am 10.7 at the mo so hoping for at least a 1lb today to take me back to 10.6! Only 5lbs to target and 25 days to my wedding!

I have managed to get from 13st 8lbs to 10st 10lbs, I really really want to try and get into the 9stone zone by Christmas. I follow the Slimming World extra easy plan and make sure I do at least three days of exercise a week and am averaging at about 1-2lbs a week loss. However I could really do with one larger weight loss just to give it the extra boost. If any one has any extra tips and ideas from slimming world that could help. I follow their plan online due to not being able to make group and miss the bonus of having image therapy which I found really useful when I was able to make groups while at uni. So yeah any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

I've not been on here for ages. But finally left the 10s and joined the 9's
Just wanted to say keep it up girls and I'll see you over at the 9's down to 8 group

I bet if you go straight back on-plan most or all of that will be gone by Thursday(Maybe do a few success express days?). It will be water-weight. Not easy to gain 3 lb of fat in a weekend, and waterweight is easy to lose if you start right away.
thanks so much, you were right!

I've not been on here for ages. But finally left the 10s and joined the 9's Just wanted to say keep it up girls and I'll see you over at the 9's down to 8 group

Fantastic!! Well done!! Xx

10st on the nose tonight! Not sure where to go from here - when I get to the 9s, can't stay here - next group is about trying to get into the 8's, which I'm not :( I'll be groupless!

I'm in here even tho I'm not trying to get into 9s :) just wanted support from other 10 stone people while I try to get to my target of 10st 4lb :)

My target was originally 10 stone 3lbs. I have been at this target for over a year now. I am not unhappy with how I look but I know that I can be better.

I am 5.5 ft and I am planning to get down to 9st 6lbs.

I want to do this by Christmas so I am joining all of you here into the nines :)

I lost 2lb last night, 3 to go to scrape through into the 9's and then I'm done :) :) I'm 5ft 6 and don't want to look haggard and I'm absolutely thrilled to be almost there :)
Good luck this week everyone xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone....thought this would be the best place for me to start...have been in the 9s most of my life until I changed medication and put on a stone. Now back down and weight bobs around 10.2 to 10.4..... Would love to see 9.10 for Christmas. Have such a terrible sweet tooth and eat because of boredom in the evenings :-( I'm hoping for support, inspiration and ideas! Xx

Hi everyone....thought this would be the best place for me to start...have been in the 9s most of my life until I changed medication and put on a stone. Now back down and weight bobs around 10.2 to 10.4..... Would love to see 9.10 for Christmas. Have such a terrible sweet tooth and eat because of boredom in the evenings :-( I'm hoping for support, inspiration and ideas! Xx

Hi Debs my goal is 9 stone 10 by Xmas too! Have you tried eating frozen cherries when you wanta sweet snack? I of all people know sometimes only a Freddo will do! x

Hello everyone :) I lost 6lbs this week (not sure how!) and now down into the 10's wahooo.

My target is 10st, although that may change depending on how I feel as I get smaller, so I hope I can get some encouragement here :)

xxxx

Hiya thought i'd pop on here for a bit of motivation!! Lost over 1.5 stone with slimming world when i get into it i can have really big losses! But i went off the rails and have put a stone back on :( im 10.10 now and would love to bein the 9's by xmas as its my 21st party just after also! Xxx

Xana... Thanks for the cherry idea... I may just try that! Went clothes shopping today...nothing felt right so that's given me an even bigger kick up the bum to stick to sw eating plan! Xxx

I've managed to get to 10 st 1!!! just 1.5 to go and I've made it! x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back