Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

My goal is 9 stone (may lower this nearer the time) and I'm currently 10st4lb...so close to the 9's! hoping to get there within the next two weeks xx

Weigh in tomorrow :eek:

Hi all I hope I can gate crash your thread.

I have just just my local group ( again :rolleyes: ) I am 10.10 and I am aiming for 9 stone anything :D

Hi all I hope I can gate crash your thread.

I have just just my local group ( again :rolleyes: ) I am 10.10 and I am aiming for 9 stone anything :D

Welcome :) I'm 10st10 also and hoping to get into the 9s (and eventually the 8s :eek:). My aim for this week was to be 10st+ single figures and I just missed it, but still 1.5lb off :)

Beckiee hello :wavey:

I have followed this plan so many times and I do love it but my emotional eating ruins my resolve and I end up giving up. I started at 11:14 straight after giving birth. The lightest I have ever been is 10.4 so in my mind I struggle to think I can ever get below this weigh. I am determined this time though. I carry my weight on my bum and thighs and even at a size 10 I would never wear shorts . I am 40 this year and I am determined to crack this , this time around.

How are you finding the diet so far ? do you do extra easy ?

Beckiee hello :wavey:

I have followed this plan so many times and I do love it but my emotional eating ruins my resolve and I end up giving up. I started at 11:14 straight after giving birth. The lightest I have ever been is 10.4 so in my mind I struggle to think I can ever get below this weigh. I am determined this time though. I carry my weight on my bum and thighs and even at a size 10 I would never wear shorts . I am 40 this year and I am determined to crack this , this time around.

How are you finding the diet so far ? do you do extra easy ?

hi :) I do extra easy or green as I'm veggie :) I'm enjoying the plan so far and have lost 3.5lbs in 2 weeks :) do you have a target weight? X

Beckieee that is good going. I don't think I'll lose huge amounts like some people do each week. I would be happy with 1 lb a week .

To be honest I haven't got a definite weight in mind. I would like to feel okay in skinny jeans and get back into some of my old jeans. I would love to be in the 9's but I am going to keep adjusting my goal weight until I feel happy. I set 10 stone and then 9.7 as my interims at group. x

Beckieee that is good going. I don't think I'll lose huge amounts like some people do each week. I would be happy with 1 lb a week .

To be honest I haven't got a definite weight in mind. I would like to feel okay in skinny jeans and get back into some of my old jeans. I would love to be in the 9's but I am going to keep adjusting my goal weight until I feel happy. I set 10 stone and then 9.7 as my interims at group. x

Thats a good goal to go for :) I'm the same really I set 8 and a half but ill see closer to the time if that needs to go up or down :)

I am 10.1 with a goal weight of 9.. started at 10.5 in the middle of April.
I do green aswell as I'm veggie. Going travelling end of sept would like to be 9 by then but the weight is dropping off soooo slowly :(
I've been quite good with the exception of one or two slip ups....

I am 10.1 with a goal weight of 9.. started at 10.5 in the middle of April.
I do green aswell as I'm veggie. Going travelling end of sept would like to be 9 by then but the weight is dropping off soooo slowly :(
I've been quite good with the exception of one or two slip ups....

You only need to lose less than 1lb a week, you can do it! :)

Wi this week and I'm 10 stone exactly - so close I can smell it! Scales at home already put me at 9.10 BUT I'm going by the official SW !

Wi this week and I'm 10 stone exactly - so close I can smell it! Scales at home already put me at 9.10 BUT I'm going by the official SW !

Debs that must be a really good feeling. Fingerscrossed for you WI. When so you WI ?

I am having a really good week so far.

x

I'm really hoping to be 9st and single figures this week! :eek:

Hey guys!
Can I hop aboard? 2.5 off tonight taking me to 10st12.5lbs. Whole new ball game for me being this weight and loving it so far xxx

Just got here, 3lb loss made me 10st 11.5, 1.2 stone award and slimmer of the week. Its taken me 5 months, but I really really want to keep going.

1lb off, would have liked for more but a loss is a loss and I haven't been gym much this week. Now 10st9, just glad to be out of 10st + double figures :D

Weighed a day early cos we are going to London for the day- gained 1 and 1/2. I knew I celebrated getting my 1/2stone too much. I am still in the 10's...just. Pretty deflated, esp as I know I wont be able to eat SW when out tomorrow xx

Back