Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Wow Kay welldone I've never had big losses like that :D

BennyB that's great news ( SS) I generally and heavier around that time.

Hi Blondcat
I lost 1lb this week taking me to 10.3.5 which is the lightest I've ever been :D I go to Tenerife next weekend for 10 days all inclusive so I am going to relax slightly but defo not go wild. I will only have to shift it once I'm back .

Hi guys, after 3 hectic days in Galway last weekend, not really sticking to sw! I have stayed the same.... Well when I popped on the scales I was 10.8 & three quarters. I pottered about with the kids for a while & then got back on the scales to recheck & I was back to 10.8 & a half....so I am sticking with the best result haha. My monthly started yesterday & is dynamite! This is the 2nd one since the baby was born. Can anybody telly me if you generally gain weight during these few days or would it be the week prior. Clutching at straws now lol have a great weekend everyone!

That's great well done :)

I tend to lose weight the week after my period xxxx

After going up to 10.5 last week I'm back down to 10.3 this week. Really want to see at least 10.1 on the scale next week xxxx.

Really struggling to loose any weight. I started at 11 st 0.5lb and now 10.5. I only wanna get down to 9-13.

Any tips how to keep going? I'm finding it so hard. I'm snacking on lots of fruits esp melon and strawberries. And cutting down on treats but still using between 10 & 15 syns a day.

Any help will be grateful.

Really struggling to loose any weight. I started at 11 st 0.5lb and now 10.5. I only wanna get down to 9-13. Any tips how to keep going? I'm finding it so hard. I'm snacking on lots of fruits esp melon and strawberries. And cutting down on treats but still using between 10 & 15 syns a day. Any help will be grateful.

Get Hun how long have you been at 10.5? You may have just hit a plateau? I've had them where I've been stuck for weeks on end and then suddenly had a big loss.

Don't have too much fruit. Chomping on things like celery and carrots will be more beneficial.

I personally majorly reduced my intake of carbs an replaced them so only have sweet potato, brown rice, and wholemeal pasta. And no later than lunch. That's not a slimming world thing but it works for me :) and has major health benefits xxxx.

Down 2 and a half tonight, now at 10st 2 lbs. Never been this weight since I was a child I'd say.
Well happy! xxxx

Hi loopylaura11,

That happened me a few weeks ago & I changed to the red/original plan & within the week is lost 2 lb. this week will tell the tale if it continues to come off. If I'm the same or have put on weight this week I'm going to do mainly original days & maybe throw in 1 or 2 green days. Sometimes a wee mix up helps lol.

B

Hi just joining as lost 2lb making me 10.12 . My idea weight is between 10 and 10.7 . I'm away next Saturday for two weeks so don't know how long ill be in this zone but whatever happens ill get back here and to my goal by December for my 50th Birthday (that's my plan ) :)

Morning all,

1.5 lb off this morning Whoohoo! More than delighted as it was a nutty week, we went to an adventure park on Monday with the kids..didn't do too bad but had some crap & didn't do any exercise that evening. Yesterday was spent in the children's hospital & although I'd shepards pie for dinner it was quite greasy & the salad I had for tea had pototto salad, egg mayo & coleslaw......& I couldn't leVe them on the plate!!

just a quick query... Can you fry bacon on the pan with frylite on a red/original day & it's syn free? Seems too good to be true. I normally grill but this morning I fancied it on the pan with egg tomato & mushrooms.
B

Morning all,

1.5 lb off this morning Whoohoo! More than delighted as it was a nutty week, we went to an adventure park on Monday with the kids..didn't do too bad but had some crap & didn't do any exercise that evening. Yesterday was spent in the children's hospital & although I'd shepards pie for dinner it was quite greasy & the salad I had for tea had pototto salad, egg mayo & coleslaw......& I couldn't leVe them on the plate!!

just a quick query... Can you fry bacon on the pan with frylite on a red/original day & it's syn free? Seems too good to be true. I normally grill but this morning I fancied it on the pan with egg tomato & mushrooms.
B

Woop well done you :)

and yes you can as long as all the fat is cut off the bacon! xxxx

Hi all, I stopped doing SW a few months ago and have gained 10lbs, so I am back for good. Going back to group next week hopefully I will be a little less than what I weigh right now!!

Eek at 10.1 this morning. Just need to keep it at that for weigh in on Monday! :) or even less! xx.

I went back to group today, my consultant and many others were really happy to see me!! :party0011: I feel a bit stupid now as I have spent most the week worrying about what sort of 'welcome' I would get. Feeling really confident and motivated (that's very rare for me!!) :party0048:

xXx

I went back to group today, my consultant and many others were really happy to see me!! :party0011: I feel a bit stupid now as I have spent most the week worrying about what sort of 'welcome' I would get. Feeling really confident and motivated (that's very rare for me!!) :party0048:

xXx

Well done for going back :) xx

Hi everyone, I'm going to join if that's ok. Got into the 10's after starting at 12 stone, the heaviest I've ever been (apart from when I was 9 months pregnant!). I'm used to dieting but in the past the most I've ever had to lose before is 1 1/2 stone, this time it was 2 1/2 stone. First time I've ever done slimming world and hoping it will stop me yo yo dieting (in the past I've done 1000kcal a day diets, works but obviously piled it straight back on after). So I would like to see the 9's on my scales by my 30th Birthday which is 27th October. Had 1/2lb gain last week even though I stuck to plan so hoping for at least 2lbs off this week. x

Hi polly,

welcome me to the 10's. Loads of support here. SW is much better than counting calories. My goal for the 9's is hopefully before the end if September.

B

Hello everyone, just sneaked into the 10's to tonight :D I look forward to getting to know you all....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello I am in the 10s now for two weeks running so thought I best join this thread! Target at moment is 10 st 7 but may move it downwards.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Woohoo 1.25 lbs off this morning... Not sure how to enter the .25 on here so I'll leave it at a clean 1 lb. my wish to be at 10 stone for next Friday is obviously not gonna happen lol. Anyway at least the scales are heading in the right direction.
B

Back