Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Oops staying here a bit longer! +3lbs from a naughty weekend! xxxx

Hiya.....at my weigh in last night I was 10st13lbs so I said I'd come in for a look :)... Not gonna get my hopes up about staying here though cos I have a wedding this weekend

Well done and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Dear god!! I don't know what's come over me the past 2 days!! Been very good all day and even cut out tea & coffee.... Then both evenings I've launched into the sweet cupboard like someone possessed!! I was being exceptionally good this week cos we have a wedding this weekend but the way I've been going I'll be lucky if the dress zips up!!
start again in the morning.

Dear god!! I don't know what's come over me the past 2 days!! Been very good all day and even cut out tea & coffee.... Then both evenings I've launched into the sweet cupboard like someone possessed!! I was being exceptionally good this week cos we have a wedding this weekend but the way I've been going I'll be lucky if the dress zips up!!
start again in the morning.

It could be cutting out caffeine which is making you crave sugar!

After that really frustrating period hovering at 10stone finally smashed through it and have been at 9st 7 all week. Delighted and just shows sometimes you have to wait a week for the weight loss to actually take affect ;-)

Will find a 9 to 8s board now hopefully! Would love to see some of you there :)

Snap super free princess!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

After that really frustrating period hovering at 10stone finally smashed through it and have been at 9st 7 all week. Delighted and just shows sometimes you have to wait a week for the weight loss to actually take affect ;-) Will find a 9 to 8s board now hopefully! Would love to see some of you there :)

Hoping to see you very soon! xx

And back to 10.1! Come on you 9s! xxxx

I'm now 10st 0.5lb lol. So almost there. Got a wedding and taking my little girl to a theme park next week so won't weigh. But fingers crossed I maintain or loose the week after!

I don't know how but I'd over 2.5 lb off!!!& I had a nightmare of a week.
Happy mammy this morning... My middle child is 2 today so I might take a tiny tiny bit of cake... Yummy

I'm subscribing as am hoping next week will see a 10, only started today and just into the 11's being in this board will give me motivation for the week!

Hello peeps! Down 1.5 tonight taking me to 10st 0.5lbs :) Hoping for one little pound off next week to take me into the 9's... :fingerscrossed: xxx

Back