Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Finally - I hit the 9's tonight! :D Just scraped in there at 9 st 13.5 lbs but I'm there! Phew! Delighted! Never, EVER, thought I'd get there! :eek:

Finally - I hit the 9's tonight! :D Just scraped in there at 9 st 13.5 lbs but I'm there! Phew! Delighted! Never, EVER, thought I'd get there! :eek:

Oh wow vavaness, that's an incredible achievement - to put it in perspective I'm still trying to get back into the tens! Well done you!!

Hi everyone :p, I lost 5lbs at group today and I got my 5.5 stone award :D . I've now gone from 10.13 to 10.8 . I hope to be out of the 10's by the end of August :).

Kay xx

This was me over a month ago :(, can't believe I let it all go and have gained over a stone now :cry:. I'm fighting to get back into the 10's before the end of this year I hope. I'm currently in the 11's but hope to be back here very soon. Well done to you all, I hope to join you all very soon ;).

Kay xx

Oh wow vavaness, that's an incredible achievement - to put it in perspective I'm still trying to get back into the tens! Well done you!!
Thanks sus! x :)

Well done lovely! I was 9st 13 when I last checked so we are similar :) loads of pressure to stay in the 9's now for me lol xxx
Cheers thelifeofpieface! Great username btw x :D

This was me over a month ago :(, can't believe I let it all go and have gained over a stone now :cry:. I'm fighting to get back into the 10's before the end of this year I hope. I'm currently in the 11's but hope to be back here very soon. Well done to you all, I hope to join you all very soon ;).

Kay xx
And you will Kay! x You can do it hun x ;)

Big weigh in tomorrow. Was very bold for the past few weeks but was very good this week, hoping for a miracle would like to have a loss. I started kettlebells 2 weeks ago & I think they are helping shape wise so I hope it shows on the scales .

This was me over a month ago :(, can't believe I let it all go and have gained over a stone now :cry:. I'm fighting to get back into the 10's before the end of this year I hope. I'm currently in the 11's but hope to be back here very soon. Well done to you all, I hope to join you all very soon ;). Kay xx
You will get there Hun, we all do it there's no shame in it, and we are all here to support you :) xxx

Hi Ness

Your story above is like an exactly like mine I am 10.4 and my target last year was 9.3 and I was even hitting the 8's on a good week, I am just in my clothes still but like you say feeling rather large for my frame. second week on it although my first week was a test to write down everything I would normally eat and see what I was consuming 144 syns in a week :( determined too do it and get back where I was I weigh in on Monday and would love to join this conversation too.

Sarah

Hows it going Sarah?

My weigh in day is going to be Mondays too, I'm slowly getting back into it, planning my meals and thinking about what I'm going to eat before I do.
I really want to see the 9s again soon! x

Week one for me, desperate to get back in the 9s. Been in the 10s for so long. I've just been to sainsbury's to buy some muller light yoghurts. How nice is the vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate. How can that be syn free it's so yum!! Anyone tried 5:2 before?

I have tried 5:2 before, mainly as I was trying to save money, I found it worked when I was organised and if I was busy but I got out of the habit when I was doing uni assignments at home as its so easy to procrastinate by snacking! xx

Really well done! I keep coming back to this thread when I need motivation. Didn't lose much in September due to a holiday but at least over the month I still managed to lose 2.5lbs. Last week I had a STS as had been a bit off plan over the weekend, now I've just had a really good weekend and I'm hoping to edge closer to those 9's by my weigh in on Friday. Reading success stories makes me realise it can be done and gives me the motivation I need. I ideally wanted to see the 9's by 2 weeks on Friday (last weigh in before I turn 30!) but think I'll be pushing it a bit.

2.5lbs off for me today (yay), I'm bang on 10.7st, I really want to reach the 9's by the end of the month!

Well done! You're doing so well! xxxx

Hi everyone, well I'm finally here (only just) I'm weighing at 10st 13.8 on the scales this morn :) I started at 11 stone 8 but am hoping to get to 10.7 any less is a bonus as I get married on the 24th may :)

It may be that I will be up and down on the scales for a couple of weeks but hopefully I will maintain a healthy loss (fingers crossed) xxx

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Hi everyone, well I'm finally here (only just) I'm weighing at 10st 13.8 on the scales this morn :) I started at 11 stone 8 but am hoping to get to 10.7 any less is a bonus as I get married on the 24th may :)

It may be that I will be up and down on the scales for a couple of weeks but hopefully I will maintain a healthy loss (fingers crossed) xxx

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Well done! You can totally do it! xxxx

Back