Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well I'm chipping away at it and now I'm at 10st 6lbs. I'm thinking if I aim for 1 to 2lb a week maybe 4 weeks could be my 9st something target! Can't wait to see a new front number X
I'm at same weight at moment and also need to get to 9St too so let's do it together. Hoping for 2lb a week but its my birthday this Saturday and then of course mothers day so maintain or little loss will be great x
That said I have a strategy lol x next week I will only have 5 syns per day then use the other 75 syns on my birthday if I want to use them lol
Mother's day will be Sunday dinner or carvery and I won't be drinking that day so probably won't need to flexi Syn that week so hopeful might still get a good loss x

Good luck with your birthday plan, flex syns should work. I've done it once and it didn't effect my week. It's my sons birthday today so I did have a big slice of yummy flake cake but as it's Monday (my weigh day) it doesn't count ;) lol.
So yes let's do this together. I might hint to the hubby to make me my dinner on mothers day and do a sw friendly one, we'll see, his idea of cooking for me is going to the chip shop and putting it on a plate lol . Good luck and enjoy your birthday X

Good luck with your birthday plan, flex syns should work. I've done it once and it didn't effect my week. It's my sons birthday today so I did have a big slice of yummy flake cake but as it's Monday (my weigh day) it doesn't count ;) lol.
So yes let's do this together. I might hint to the hubby to make me my dinner on mothers day and do a sw friendly one, we'll see, his idea of cooking for me is going to the chip shop and putting it on a plate lol . Good luck and enjoy your birthday X
Yes weigh in day is fine for treats hehe xx like the idea of hubby cooking mothers day lunch but mine is so disorganised it's unreal lol he still ain't bought me card or present for birthday yet lol xx

Yes weigh in day is fine for treats hehe xx like the idea of hubby cooking mothers day lunch but mine is so disorganised it's unreal lol he still ain't bought me card or present for birthday yet lol xx
He's probably just telling you that so you are more surprised on Saturday! either that or your getting garage flowers on Friday night lol

He's probably just telling you that so you are more surprised on Saturday! either that or your getting garage flowers on Friday night lol
No apparently underwear lol although tbh I did just give him the idea lol since I'm not too far from target think o deserve some new and matching undies lol

No apparently underwear lol although tbh I did just give him the idea lol since I'm not too far from target think o deserve some new and matching undies lol
Oh that will be nice, I'm not quite ready to parade in mine yet lol maybe another 7lbs lol ;)

Oh that will be nice, I'm not quite ready to parade in mine yet lol maybe another 7lbs lol ;)
Aye starting to tire of my oldies lol plus some of my knickers look like old granny knickers lol x

Well how was your birthday @Smurfette1984 ? Did you get new undies ;) lol hope you enjoyed your day X
It was lovely thanks although my mobile hairdresser decided to bail out on me at last minute so had to ring round at short notice lol Thankfully I managed to sort it out :D
I did get my new undies :D Very pretty they are :D
Didn't particularly stick to plan but stayed healthy apart from alcohol & cookie dough cheesecake with chocolate cheesecake lol :D

It was lovely thanks although my mobile hairdresser decided to bail out on me at last minute so had to ring round at short notice lol Thankfully I managed to sort it out :D
I did get my new undies :D Very pretty they are :D
Didn't particularly stick to plan but stayed healthy apart from alcohol & cookie dough cheesecake with chocolate cheesecake lol :D
Ah glad you had a nice birthday and we're basically good ( alcohol doesn't count lol) ;) X

I'm one happy loser today got 1.5lbs off bringing me closer to the 9's, only 4.5lbs away , yay X

Very pleased to be able to join you all here! Tonight's weigh in took me down to 10st 12.5 :) My target is 10st for now, but I'll see how I feel when I get there! I'd want to hit the bottom of my target - 9st 11 - at any rate, to collect my 7.5 stone award ;)

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Ah glad you had a nice birthday and we're basically good ( alcohol doesn't count lol) ;) X
Of course it doesn't lol xx been good since so hoping for a little loss lol xx

Very pleased to be able to join you all here! Tonight's weigh in took me down to 10st 12.5 :) My target is 10st for now, but I'll see how I feel when I get there! I'd want to hit the bottom of my target - 9st 11 - at any rate, to collect my 7.5 stone award ;)

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Nice one x you will shift that last bit in no time :) Well done xx

Lost 1lb & now 10st 3lb so not far before I'm in 9s. Would be over moon if i could lose 3.5lbs this week as I'd be 9st 13.5lb and get my 1.5st award :D

Lost 1lb & now 10st 3lb so not far before I'm in 9s. Would be over moon if i could lose 3.5lbs this week as I'd be 9st 13.5lb and get my 1.5st award :D
Well done. That would be great, if you make an effort to up your speed food in each meal I bet you could do it! Half my problem is eating plenty of free but sometimes slacking on the old salad and veg lol good luck :)

Well done. That would be great, if you make an effort to up your speed food in each meal I bet you could do it! Half my problem is eating plenty of free but sometimes slacking on the old salad and veg lol good luck :)
Cheers darling :D Yes I'm hoping with a clean week like week 1 that I can get a decent loss this week :D I used to be a bugger for eating free food but n0t enough speed lol Its only because hubby as joined now that I do lol

Can I join ?? I was 11st 4lbs after christmas, i'm now 10st 6 wanting to get to 9st 7!!!

Back