Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

My journey has slowed a little this week, managed a 1lb off which is still good but annoying as that brings my percentage weight loss is 9.75% grrrr :mad: so close to my club 10. Hey ho now at 10st 3.5lbs and chipping away to those elusive 9's. Good luck this week everyone x

My journey has slowed a little this week, managed a 1lb off which is still good but annoying as that brings my percentage weight loss is 9.75% grrrr :mad: so close to my club 10. Hey ho now at 10st 3.5lbs and chipping away to those elusive 9's. Good luck this week everyone x
At least it's in right direction xx know how you feel coz I want my stone and half award but need to have lost 3.5lb this week which is doable but we shall see lol

Hi, welcome to the 10's to 9's. Your doing well, good luck and let's all get to the lovely 9's
Fingers crossed it doesn't take long ... hoping SW can boost the weight loss to loose the last stone!!

Hi. Rejoined SW online on Sunday. I've a crazy week this week so don't expect a loss but I'm back in the mindset and preparing for Monday. If I get to 9st 10lb by June 1st I will be very happy!

Only 0.5lb off this week so slowly chipping away at the 10s :D Need 3lbs to get into 9s so fingers crossed I'll get there at next weigh in :D
Must have been a week for slowing down, good luck with this coming week. I seem to be a bit slack this week so starting tomorrow (today is a busy day so it'll be ready meals!) I need to up my game and up my veg :eat:

Must have been a week for slowing down, good luck with this coming week. I seem to be a bit slack this week so starting tomorrow (today is a busy day so it'll be ready meals!) I need to up my game and up my veg :eat:
I'm writing it all down lol hopefully that will help xx

Stood on the scales this morning .. 10st 5lbs :)

1.5lbs off for me this week, so down to 10st 11, yay. Hoping for 2lbs off at next weigh-in :) I was very virtuous today and turned down cake and fizz at work - I hope it shows on the scales, haha!

1.5lbs off for me this week, so down to 10st 11, yay. Hoping for 2lbs off at next weigh-in :) I was very virtuous today and turned down cake and fizz at work - I hope it shows on the scales, haha!
Lol yes I declined cake at school this morning as I was helping them organise cakes for a cake sale and surly every time you don't eat something you should loose weight!! ;)

Lol yes I declined cake at school this morning as I was helping them organise cakes for a cake sale and surly every time you don't eat something you should loose weight!! ;)
Be great if you did lol xx well done for resisting xx

A friend brought a homemade fruitcake soaked in whiskey .. finding it very VERY hard to not cut into it!! I should be good and leave it til christmas time ....

A friend brought a homemade fruitcake soaked in whiskey .. finding it very VERY hard to not cut into it!! I should be good and leave it til christmas time ....
Oooo evil friend lol

Oooo evil friend lol

She doesn't really know i'm on slimming world .. worst thing is hubby won't eat it .. can't palm it off on the kids either as she said its soaked in a bottle of whiskey lol!!

She doesn't really know i'm on slimming world .. worst thing is hubby won't eat it .. can't palm it off on the kids either as she said its soaked in a bottle of whiskey lol!!
Oh let her off then lol xx aye they is a problem there lol xx is your hubby taller than you because if he is get him to put it somewhere out of your reach lol x

Oh let her off then lol xx aye they is a problem there lol xx is your hubby taller than you because if he is get him to put it somewhere out of your reach lol x

Quite a bit taller (6ft odd lol) .. thats a good idea, at the mo its shoved in the top of the cupboard wrapped in tin foil haha!!

Quite a bit taller (6ft odd lol) .. thats a good idea, at the mo its shoved in the top of the cupboard wrapped in tin foil haha!!
lol I'm 4ft 11 and my hubby is 6ft 4 lol

Back