Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I got to my target of nearly 7 stone in 2012 and have maintained for over 3 years I've moved house and started a new job turned 30 and I've put on 16lb I m doing something before I put more weight on. I'm doing the scanbran challenge at the moment on my fourth day tomorrow. I've made carrot cake with it and toffee cake with Nutella and I'm making an vanilla cake its in the oven going to put choc shot orange on the top will be 2 syns for the lot
Oh good luck, let us know how you got on. I don't have much luck with the scan bran, I don't think I had enough water when I ate it as it would bind me up a bit.

Maintained again on Friday, have been a greedy gobble gannet this weekend! Eating an apple as I type this hoping it might cancel out all the chocolate and cheese I have eaten lol

I hit target and am now 10 stone exactly. Very pleased! Next goal is to lose 3lbs to get to the bottom of my target range, taking me firmly into the 9s, and then... maintain! Eek!

Well after a bit of going up and down between 9.10 and 9.11 am now 9.9!! Was confused a little while ago as scales I think went wonky and said 9.7 but I think it was out. Its coming off slowly again!!

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_a641d131-8f00-46e9-9a28-eb6ec0ac2bd1.jpg
    InstagramCapture_a641d131-8f00-46e9-9a28-eb6ec0ac2bd1.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 9
I have gone back up to 9st11. I had a few binge days :( not overly fussed as still in the 9's

Hello!!! Very chuffed to be down into the 10s again. So now I'm joining you guys through into the 9s!! :woohoo:

Hello there - I am 10stone 14 and want to be 9 stone 14.... This is the heaviest I've been - until 2 years ago I was always 9 stone 7... think that's too unrealistic a target to go for, but we shall see.... miracles may happen... one pound at a time..... (hopefully)

I lost 3 1/2 this week! That's over two weeks, but I'm really chuffed with it. 10st 9 now!

Hey so currently as if yesterday im 10.3.4 wanting to get back into the 9st. At 5'2 veing back at this weight doesnt feel that big but i hate not fitting into my clothes. Started in at 10.5 so fingers crossed it wont be long till im skipping into my 9s. Any tips for energy as this kills my motivation.

I just weighed in at 10st13 so now officially in for this group! My current target weight is 10st 7lbs but I think I might move it down a little as I get closer, and just go til it feels right. I never thought Id get here! Starting more toning and strength exercise this week after a big break because of a chest infection. Thinking Kettlebells and running as I have knee issues that dislike a lot of HIIT type exercise.

Back