anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

leanne0536 said:
Hi! I'm also with you on this one! I joined Weightwatchers last September and am currently 11.6. I'm going on holidays at the end of July and am desperate to be in the 10s when I go (even if it's 10.13 haha!) x

Im exactly like you leanne! I would love to be in the tens. How tall are you? X x

I'm 5.4. You? I know I'm going to put a lot of weight on on holidays so if I do get in to the 10's it will be very short lived!!

Im 5 ft 3, I would really love to slim down for it so I feel much more confident in a bikini! Ive only got something like 11 weeks but really want to do it :( what diet are you doing x x

I've got 11 weeks until holidays too! Hoping to lose 1/2lb -1lb a week, which sounds doable but have got something almost every weekend until then which might make it difficult! I'm doing Weightwatchers pro points, did try simply filling a few days which was ok so may do that sometimes too. How about you?

Im also doing weight watchers pro points, we go 30th July, would love to get a 12! X x x

I go 24th July - sounds like we're very similar so will have to keep track of each others journeys :) I'd love to be a size 12 too, would be a good excuse to buy lots of new clothes!x

Yeah absolutely:) haha, we sound so alike, same height, similar weights, same clothes size etc!

Where abouts are you going on holiday? Im so excited, theres loads of nice clothes about but I don't want to buy them until Ivd hopefully lost weight! x x

I'm going to America - San Francisco, L.A and Vegas, can't wait! Where to are you going? I haven't been to weigh in for 2 weeks as I couldn't make it due to work but will be going Tuesday. Have been very up and down so not sure what to expect! Do you go to meetings? If so, what day is your weigh in? X

Lucky you! Im going to turkey. Really excited, my weigh day is Tuesday, yeah I do go to the meetings, hopefully I lose this week! I don't want another gain :( x x x

Have you stuck to it this week? I went out all day yesterday and drunk and ate a lot which would have gone way over my weeklies! So will have to try damage limitation now until tuesday!

Ive been okay, went out yesterday and had quite a bit to drink so I don't really know what to expect now, gonna be strict from now until Tuesday! X x

Your love turkey Zoe iv been 4 times !

Is it me or does the 10s seem so far away?! Like its taking Agez ! ... I go eygpt end of aug so wanna be 10.7 ISH for that !

It does seem almost impossible to get into the 10s! I've been trying for years - keep getting to 11.2 then manage to put on weight again! Very frustrating!

CLH_X3 said:
Your love turkey Zoe iv been 4 times !

Is it me or does the 10s seem so far away?! Like its taking Agez ! ... I go eygpt end of aug so wanna be 10.7 ISH for that !

I really can't wait to go, were going to marmaris x x

Well I started at 14.1 so just feels like forever now!

I wonder what weight I would need to get down to to be a size 12 x x x

I wonder what weight I would need to get down to to be a size 12 x x x
Have u got any size 12 clothes you could try on and then see how tight they r ?

Mozt my tops are a 12 now N there fine

Yeah I'm the same - can wear some size 12 tips now, but can't fit into size 12 bottoms yet. Well done on your weight loss so far - that's impressive! I reckon 10.7 would be a comfortable size 12 x

Back