anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

I havent to be honest, Ive never been a size 12, I don't really want to buy any holiday clothes until I've done it, I might start buying them all in a 12 when I've lost 5 or so pounds and then I have to lose the weight x x

I can fit into some size 12 bottoms, I wore a pair of size 12 jeans from
newlook yesterday ... But most r size 14 ... My shape is flat Tum but wide hips and small waist so I'm never guna be a 10 on bottoms ..!

Zoe maybe buy a cheap top in a 12 and use it as a motivation! I have a lush dress in my wardrobe but il need to literally be at target to get in it!

Haha, aw im bigger on my bottom half and smaller on my top half, I think Im about a size 12 on top but wear a 14 just to be on the safe size!

Yeah that's a good idea actually, I think I will do that x x

right this is THE DRESS! i want to fit into! .... its a 12 but its by lipsy so its small 12! and i have wide hips so i need to lose more so my hips fit into it! ha

fw5ev6.jpg

Beautiful dress! You can do it :) I know what you mean about lipsy - I struggle to fit into a size 14 if the dress is lipsy!

i can easily fit into the 14... 12 is a diff story!

Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey - half off for me this week. Better than nothing, but still a bit rubbish!!

Edited: Reweighed when I got home (ahhh, the luxury of being able to do that!) as I hadn't *ahem* BEEN this morning.

Ended up with a pound off instead!!

Last edited:
Well done better then half on!

think im guna have to buy a new dress to make my motivation!....

2m2x2l4.jpg

it fis and does up but it is abit tight!!

I can't see those dresses on my phone :(

I can't wait to go holiday clothes shopping though, so exciting! Hopefully I can get everything in a 12!

Would you say a size 14 is too big to wear a bikini? Or would I be better in a tankini...? X

That dress is gorge!! I cant even fit into a 14lipsy, I dont even look at them. I'm 11 13lbs and I know il be up this week, no exercise and a serious weekend of drinking and Chinese!

That dress is gorge!! I cant even fit into a 14lipsy, I dont even look at them. I'm 11 13lbs and I know il be up this week, no exercise and a serious weekend of drinking and Chinese!

what day do you weigh ?...

just get back on the ww wagon and draw a line under the weekend and your be fine!

Weigh in on Wed. Have an exam this week aswell so my weigh in will be later than usual :( plus I tend not to eat before a weigh in but il have to this week! Stressful! X

I weigh Wednesday ... Good luck :)

I changed my WI day this morning, so I'll be weighing on a Tuesday instead from now on - I reweighed from yesterday and I'm now 10st 13.5lbs!! I've graduated to the next thread!!

Well done alwyn! Went to weigh in this evening and sts after 2 weeks, so a little disappointed. So still got 7lb to go to get into the 10's!

Well done..

My wi is tomorrow morning ... Not long!

Well done Zoe ... I lost 4lbs today! :)

Back