anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

I missed my weigh in due to an exam! Hopefully next week il be down loads as a result. Gunna use weeklies today (had a dairy milk and lucozade this morning to keep me awake for my exam) and then try and go the rest of the week without them! Might have a treat sat!! Kick start the loss again!!!

Thanks - nope, no excerise! Except your general day to day housework etc

Clh_x3 do you have a diary? You've had some great losses!! I'd love to see how you do so well! I use up all of my weeklies all the time!!

I dont im affraid but iv had more then one person ask me now... so i might add one .... just so people can see :) ... I rarley use my weeklies... even though iv used 35 this week! eeekkkkkkkk

Tried on a 14dress today thinking it would fit, I guess my motivation to get the rid of the 13pounds needed to get to the tens is back with one hell of a bang, I'm devastated I couldn't get that dam zip up!!

Down 3lbs today!:) couldn't believe it! Have to try and have a good week this week (even though iv a communion this weekend) in case my 2weeks off the wagon comes back to bite me in the ass!!

:sign0144:

Hey you lovely lot - mind if I join you on the journey into the 10s

Just to warn you its taken me since December to lose 8lbs so I might be here for a longggggggggggggggggg time :d'oh:

I barely made it in here though got weighed this morning I am 11st 13lbs

So let do thisssssssssssssssssssssss

Dxxx

I feel like I have been on this journey forever and although I may have gone off route every now and then I am determined I will get to where I want to be! I've had a bad few months and have crept back into the 11's so my first aim is to get back into the 10's. This is day 2 and so far so good!

Good luck duffydieter - I'm the same total nightmare, been up & down like a yo yo since December

Dxxx

I'm 11st 1lb so almost in the 10's. My starting weight was 13st 3lbs so I'm quite delighted with weight loss so far but I'd love to be 10 stone. For a long time now I've been losing a steady 1lb a week and so far not really done much by way of exercise. I had a terrible day yesterday off plan and think my weeklies are about -30!!! I have done aerobics this morning and a 1hour walk as I really don't want to gain this week! x

Me... 11, 6.5... I'm doing it very slowly though.. Losing baby weight after having my boy less than 7 months ago. Was 15 stone before I had him, well just under so not doing too badly!! X

Well after my holiday I'm back in the 11's again hopefully not for too long but was clearly a pig on holiday though I enjoyed it so it's almost worth it

Back