anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Well I've lost 5.5lbs this week tho that's because I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday as quite poorly so its a really unhealthy loss and I'd expect to put a little on next week

But currently 11'2 so not that far to go to the 10's

today after 1 week on WW i have broken into the 11's, i'm now 11.12, in 4 weeks time i want to break the tens.... here goes to four more weeks of intense exercise and strict point counting!

aloum said:
today after 1 week on WW i have broken into the 11's, i'm now 11.12, in 4 weeks time i want to break the tens.... here goes to four more weeks of intense exercise and strict point counting!

Well done :0)

Lost half a pound which takes me to 11 stone grrr next week I'll make it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

giles86 said:
Good luck z gorgeous hopefully we'll both make it next week!

Good luck to you too! We can do this :) x x

Hey hope ya's don't mind me joining in, I'm 11.6lb started at 12.8lb 9weeks ago my weigh in is saturday fingers crossed I've lost at least 2lbs really want to get into the 10's before I go on hols in 6weeks! X

Emzy619 said:
Hey hope ya's don't mind me joining in, I'm 11.6lb started at 12.8lb 9weeks ago my weigh in is saturday fingers crossed I've lost at least 2lbs really want to get into the 10's before I go on hols in 6weeks! X

Good luck for Saturday :0)

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining this thread, I'm 11st 2.2 and desperate to get back into the 10's for the first time in 4 years. I seem to have hit a bit of a stalemate though and due to hols and then just generally not getting my head back into WW I've been hovering around this weight for weeks. I know exactly where I'm going wrong, take aways are becoming a habit again at the weekends and beers/wine instead of Gin and Slimline. Today is my weigh day so a fresh week for me and I'm hoping I can really be good this week! Does anyone have any tips or advice? I've started making some homemade soups with zero points value for when I feel extra hungry through the day. I keep saying I'm going to start exercising but with an 8 month old it is really difficult to get motivated once he's in bed at night. Big walk this morning with the buggy is on the cards though x

acg200587 said:
Hi, hope you don't mind me joining this thread, I'm 11st 2.2 and desperate to get back into the 10's for the first time in 4 years. I seem to have hit a bit of a stalemate though and due to hols and then just generally not getting my head back into WW I've been hovering around this weight for weeks. I know exactly where I'm going wrong, take aways are becoming a habit again at the weekends and beers/wine instead of Gin and Slimline. Today is my weigh day so a fresh week for me and I'm hoping I can really be good this week! Does anyone have any tips or advice? I've started making some homemade soups with zero points value for when I feel extra hungry through the day. I keep saying I'm going to start exercising but with an 8 month old it is really difficult to get motivated once he's in bed at night. Big walk this morning with the buggy is on the cards though x

I know how you feel right now I can't get my head around it and back into the motivation bit but I really need to!
I find I do best when I plans meals in advance that way I know what I'm doing and also how many points I have left for snacks.
My problem is I need to snack better rather then chocolate need to go for the healthy stuff especially when stressed good luck!!

Back