anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

I've finally made it into the elevens. Am now 11.13 :). I haven't been in the tens for about 5 years. I normally get stuck at about 11.5. But I'm sure as hell going to try!!

I've stopped 'dieting' and am now stuck at 10 stone 12! Might go back onto SW to lose my last 12 ish lbs, I lost my first 10 on it and it's easier for me while at uni I think.

Went out for bank hols and put in weight after, think il be in the 10s By mon tho

Spoke too soon, 10 stone 11 now :)

11 st 5 today

Really want to hit the 10's by Halloween

I am finished messing around with slim & save and have started WW again, also joined a gym so hoping to get into the 10's by a party I have been invited to 2nd Nov....

I'm currently 11st 12lbs and had a baby 8months ago.... It's been a long process but feeling up for the challenge! Good luck everyone! Slim, fit & fabulous here we come!!

Kat x

Well I am back after a break and am, only just still in the 11's...11.12 to be exact. Determined to see the 10's tho. Weds w.i for me and this is first meeting I have attended in ages. raring to go at least so that's half the battle.

Hi all I'm back after a few month away

I'm currently 11stone 3lb and hopefully fingers crossed will be in the 10s soon seems like I've been dreaming of this day forever haha! Xx

Propoints! Finding it so hard, I think I just like eating too much! Stuck in a rut at the moment, and feeling so down in the dumps! Gunna try my best to get back into it tomorrow and hope for a loss next week!

I feel the same,have lost a stone in 10 weeks,but losing the will now,finding it so hard with everything going on around me and everyone stuffing there faces x

Back