Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

I'm really trying this time, I know getting in a bikini is definitely motivation!! I think I carry most of my weight on my legs so i'm trying to go walking (with the dog) 3 times per week usually do 2-3 miles. p.s. does wearing heels really work to tone up? My BMI is finally 'healthy' again but I don't feel it myself! I've found some motivation and i've cut right down on snacking it's at night that's my downfall..!!

Positive thinking!

i was 12 7.4 this morning - nearly half way!

Hello, got to 12.13 today so I am joining you on your journey to 11!

I'm really trying this time, I know getting in a bikini is definitely motivation!! I think I carry most of my weight on my legs so i'm trying to go walking (with the dog) 3 times per week usually do 2-3 miles. p.s. does wearing heels really work to tone up? My BMI is finally 'healthy' again but I don't feel it myself! I've found some motivation and i've cut right down on snacking it's at night that's my downfall..!!

Positive thinking!

If pain is anything to go by then hell to the yes! My legs were practically on fire at night. When your dancing just squat down a little.

Cycling is great for your legs, don't bother with high intensity up hills and all that, just fast paced so it gets your legs really moving. I've been cycling everyday for a week and a half almost and I'm really noticing the differance :)

Today I am at work in heels, not massively high ones but heels non the less! :)

I got into the 12's last week, am desperately trying to get to the 11's, as not been in that zone for the last 10 years. I will do it!

whoop 3off 2 to go! Going on holiday in three weeks and need to get into the 11s!!

I lost 3lbs last week so I'm officially in the 11's now :)

Well done Ella Belle!

Thank you Sarah, I hope it's the last time I have to battle to get there :)

1.5 off so slowly coming down!

I'm now 12.1! Just one more 1lb to go! x

Now 12.11 slowly slowly going down!

Sarah1989 said:
I'm now 12.1! Just one more 1lb to go! x

Not long now for you!

Not long now for you!

I know and i'm struggling with motivation, I really hope I've managed to get another 2off this week, I put one up there but I realise it's two! lol

Need to get some serious exercise in!

4.5 to go!

So close everyone. When i WI this am on my scales i was there!! But another week or so for my official WI to get under that 12!!! :)

Down 1lb now at 12stone! Just half a pound more!!

Back