Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Sparkle1978 said:
Well done all :)
I had a good day yesterday too. Even managed to stay within the 26 points with dominos for lunch. Surely that's some kind of miracle! Lol
Hope everyone has a good one today too :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That is amazing. Well done! Dominos is horrific there are points in the boxes and the air round it. Good luck for today

MrsMoose said:
I know how ya feel about not gettin d excercise done! I felt like such a frump wen I missed kick boxin last week!
My body bit sore after the shred yesterday but feel better for it! Ah girls I dunno how I'm goin to manage on 26 points web it comes to Ireland

Shred again today for you and me then! If you're losing on 29 don't worry about 26. I'm trying 26 this week to try to make up ground for the weeks I've messed about. I'm also not that convinced that I really do lose much on 29 even if I stick to it and the demon drink doesn't get me. Though the demon drink does usually get me and I don't usually stick to it so what do I know really!

Actually u made good point I'm not really loosing on 29! Although drink is prob the reason for that aswel! So il try 26 for the rest of the week! Il stock up on lot of 0 pp food instead:)
I just done my shred again:) and feelin loads better than last week so off to kick boxin tonight!
Headin off tomorrow for the weekend! Might get shred in before I go but I wont get chance to do it again til Monday! Hav to plan lots of walkin on our weekend!

Yeh ur right it's all bout trial n error! See how I get on on 26! Won't tell my leader though! Jus done another workout of puttin d Halloween decorations in the attic! Bn in d hall for 3 weeks bloody men I swear! I shud hav taken the Xmas decorations down lol

Headin out for dinner wit d girls on d 9th! Dunno bout work party! I work wit the in laws an rest workers will jus ***** about them for d night lookin for info! Wudnt be in humour for that! That's all so far anyway:)

It's a grey sleeveless top with kind of a swirly sequin design on it. I'll wear it with black trousers, high heeled boots and I've a topshop glittery black shrug to wear as it'll be cold! Lol :)

Sounds lovely! I'm still labouring under the illusion that I'll be transformed by Christmas....
So far so good point wise today.
I was wondering though what any of you use to bulk out your food or snack on? I need to do an internet shop and I reckon there are probably things I could be trying that I don't normally eat.
I find slim a soup useful to stave off hunger if I'm not eating until later - though nobody could claim it was nice but some of them are only 1 point. Also water biscuits and Laughing Cow light cheese. Quavers aren't bad. The blue dragon stir fry sauces are ok and sometimes I do a makeshift chicken curry to have in a baked potato for lunch using a bit of packet curry sauce, some cooked chicken and some onion that's been cooked in the microwave. I made some no point veg curry last weekend a la Sparkle and that was quite good.
So any better ideas? Before I go online to Tesco and go mad ordering big pies and cream buns....

Yeh we go mad wen we get out lol!

I'm struggling on snacks myself
Durin d day I hav fruit cause I love my evening snacks! Curly wurly, snax, yogurts! I dunno wat else

Just out of interest how close is everyone to 11st then? I seem to be going the wrong direction at the moment so trying to get back in control before the christmas party period starts.

I'm closer to 13 that 11! :( I'm the same just seem to be goin up n up! I'm only 5' 1 so it's really hard for me to carry!

Well I went kick boxin last night! And I actually had to leave to big sick! Omg he pushed us soooo hard! I cudnt keep up! I better loose this weekend even if I'm drinkin! Iv gone down to 26 pp aswel so fingers crossed

lol to be fair at the moment so am I!! I had been doing quite well then lost my way a little.

I'm trying to stick to the lower amount of 26 even though it hasn't offically been brought in here in NI. (well i don't think so anyway!)
Really need to cut out the 2/3 point snacks to manage it.

Wow!! he must have kicked your asses lol

I have leant a friend my shred dvd but have asked for it back so hopefully start that at the weekend and even try to tone the belly and arms a little for the christmas dinner dress! :eek:

well done sparkle! are you havind good loses? do you have a diary?

Do you think you will be able to keep control over christmas? I'm quite worried about it. i tend to eat like a horse the day after I have been out on the drink!

MrsK87 said:
Just out of interest how close is everyone to 11st then? I seem to be going the wrong direction at the moment so trying to get back in control before the christmas party period starts.

Well I've been gaining and losing the same few pounds for a while so it depends which week you get me on! I'm roughly halfway if you take the average! But yes I agree trying to get a grip before Christmas. I really want to see a decent loss this week but now im entering the valley of doom that is the weekend!

Sparkle1978 said:
You'll be looking gorgeous for Christmas :)

I bulk a lot of my meals out with veg. I always have a supply in the freezer just incase I've no fresh as I find it does help a lot in making me feel full. I eat a lot of pasta, rice, curry, chilli, chicken, stir frys, soup etc. With the stir frys I just use soy sauce think it's free up to a table spoon and sprinkle in chilli flakes to give it a kick. I'll either add chicken, king prawns or noodles to make it filling .
You could try making a vegetable chilli or even a normal chilli and serve with veg? That would be low point wise.
Snacks I tend to just avoid in the day unless it's a banana or something. In the evening I'll usually have a chocolate bar of some description and maybe a packet of Crisps. Have you tried velvet crunch? They are kind of a crisp type snack. 2pp a bag. You can get sweet chilli and cheese and onion flavour. I used to have them nearly every day until I overdosed on them! Lol
Sugar free jelly is a good sweet treat that's zero points for one serving.Hope that helps a bit :)

Thanks for that - sometimes you get stuck in a rut and its good to pick someone else's brain!
Another pound off! Well done! All that crosstraining and 26 points after the weekend paid off! Brilliant! The good thing about that too is that you're getting nicely clear of the 12 mark I always think you need to get well away from it to start believing you're going to stay below it. Not sure that makes sense!
You've lost a shedload of weight, have you got used to it or does it surprise you?

MrsMoose said:
I'm closer to 13 that 11! :( I'm the same just seem to be goin up n up! I'm only 5' 1 so it's really hard for me to carry!

Well I went kick boxin last night! And I actually had to leave to big sick! Omg he pushed us soooo hard! I cudnt keep up! I better loose this weekend even if I'm drinkin! Iv gone down to 26 pp aswel so fingers crossed

That sounds pretty brutal- but effective no doubt! Can you go away for the weekend armed with damage limitation snacks etc? For the hangover munchies? You've done so well this week it would be a shame not to get the full benefit

4lb!! that is awesome I wish I could get a loss like that!

I think I will have to do what you have said and plan what days I am going to have off and really try to stick to them. I binge then feel terrible after then binge some more but hopefully if I plan I won't do that.

I wouldn't mind a cross trainer or something in the house to jump onto at night to get my activity up. Sometimes its hard to bring yourself to put the excercise DVD on lol.

Howdy just found this thread as a newbie to WW after trying SW...... Unhappy with my progress so here I am! Currently 12st 5.5lbs and my target is 11st :) don't care how long it takes as long as I keep losing which wasn't happening on SW, kept maintaining and losing/putting on 1/2 here and there which was mega frustrating!!!!

Loving this forum so nice to cyber meet you all!!!!! :) Xxxxx

Howdy just found this thread as a newbie to WW after trying SW...... Unhappy with my progress so here I am! Currently 12st 5.5lbs and my target is 11st :) don't care how long it takes as long as I keep losing which wasn't happening on SW, kept maintaining and losing/putting on 1/2 here and there which was mega frustrating!!!

Loving this forum so nice to cyber meet you all!!!!! :) Xxxxx

Welcome! Nice to cyber meet you too!:) I'm sure WW will work well for you

Thank you :)

It's weird I kind of don't feel that different until I actually try something on like for my Christmas night out. I think it's because I've been this weight before. This is my 4th time to lose roughly this amount of weight. The first time I put it on I was about 25 just living life a bit too well. Drinking, eating out and take aways with the husband before we got married. I wasn't overweight before this except for a little bit when I was a child. I then lost the weight for our wedding 5 years ago. Then put it back on 3 times having 3 babies lol
They were worth every ounce though :)

You're doing brilliantly! I've lost a lot before but I've had real trouble getting motivated to do it this time. Hence now trying to lose baby weight when the baby is 3.5 years old! I was out for tea this evening though - just had main course, no starter or pudding - and I felt rotten in what I was wearing. Sometimes that is motivation and sometimes that just makes you dive into the chip bowl. I think tonight though it made me really want to stop feeling like that. How lovely for you to find an outfit to go out in that you like and feel good in! Enjoy it! you've absolutely earned it!:)

Back