Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Been grazing a lot today which is dangerous and heading out for.drinks with the hubby and friends tonight. Will have to try and make better choices when it comes to drinks... Damage control and all that!

Can I join? :) 12 stone 9 at the mo, ultimate goal is 10 but obviously will have to pass through the 11's :D doing simply filling at the mo and lost 1lb last week. Hope everyone's okay!

RHi everybody Hope your weekend went well. I wasn't tooooooo bad.. I didn't track completely but I'm hopeful I've made some progress this week. Weighin tomorrow morning. Yikes!
Spag bol for tea - need to avoid eating my own body weight in pasta! :)

Can I join? :) 12 stone 9 at the mo, ultimate goal is 10 but obviously will have to pass through the 11's :D doing simply filling at the mo and lost 1lb last week. Hope everyone's okay!

Welcome! How are you finding simply filling? I'm wondering if you need to be eating at home all the time to make it work? Can you eat out on it?
I'm also wary of my immense eating abilities and greed!

Hi guys:)
Well I had a great weekend drank my self silly lol! Food wasn't too bad but had sneaky weigh in n I'm up a pound! Now il be majorly pisse off if I don't lose at least 1 pound cause iv exercised extra this week and my weekend food wise wasn't as bad as most weekends!

Sparkle1978 said:
Thank you so much :) Your support means a lot :)

I know exactly what you mean about finding motivation. I've fallen off the diet wagon a fair few times along the way when I've felt bad about myself and just thought I can't be bothered and stuffed my face with rubbish! It's especially hard when I see my husband eating and drinking what he likes. I just think why can't I do that.
But you are doing so well. It's great that you were so good and just had a main course. That's amazing! Shows that you have good will power and can so do this! You'll see that weight flying off before you know it. Just try to keep that end goal in focus and how much better you will feel. I think once you realise only you can make yourself feel better that's when you'll succeed and you did that last night :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thankyou. You're very encouraging.

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Welcome! How are you finding simply filling? I'm wondering if you need to be eating at home all the time to make it work? Can you eat out on it?
I'm also wary of my immense eating abilities and greed!

I haven't actually eaten out yet.. But being able to have jacket potato and baked beans is one choice you could opt for if going to a pub type place :) I normally just save all my weeklies up for eating out.. Having said that, I went completely over this week and still managed to lose 1lb :)

That pound is probably just your body holding onto water after fear of dehydration from the alcohol. Mine always does that. Drink lots of water, that should help :)
Good luck for weigh in :)

I completely agree. I had to change my weigh day from Monday to Tuesday because it takes my poor haggard body 2 days to get back to normal after the weekend. You can really feel the difference. Anyway its great you had a good weekend Mrs Moose, I'm sure you haven't done too much damage - and if you hadn't done all that exercise the scales would be looking a lot worse so well done!

Sparkle1978 said:
Having a fairly good day food wise but soooo tired as my little girl had me up all night teething. Poor thing.
How are you getting on? I'm impressed that you're doing simply filling. Some of the meals I eat would fit in with that plan but I think I'm far too unorganised to try it. Lol Looks like a really healthy way to diet :) x

Aww bless the little one! Hopefully it will pass soon so you can get a good nights kip and she will be out of her misery :) I'm enjoying simply filling so far, I do a fair bit of cooking from scratch so find it easier than trying to point up recipes.. Makes me appreciate my weekly points too :D

I haven't actually eaten out yet.. But being able to have jacket potato and baked beans is one choice you could opt for if going to a pub type place :) I normally just save all my weeklies up for eating out.. Having said that, I went completely over this week and still managed to lose 1lb :)
I do like the sound of it but I think my life's too haphazard for it. I would need to be better organised - though that definitely pays off no matter what way you're dieting! I think I'll look at it again. Do keep us posted on how its going for you

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
I do like the sound of it but I think my life's too haphazard for it. I would need to be better organised - though that definitely pays off no matter what way you're dieting! I think I'll look at it again. Do keep us posted on how its going for you

I shall do :) well there's loads of support on the simply filling thread if you do decide to try it :D

Yeh I'm suppose to weigh in tonight but think il go tomorrow night instead! Start back on the shred!
Simply filling sound interesting I jus dunno if I'd actually stop though!
Omg my 6 yr old has bn awake since half 5 tryin to wake d whole house I'm fuming!
Glad everyone else is having a good week:) not long til Xmas now:) can't wait:) I think I'm goin attempt my own xmas cake ( not that I even eat or like them) anyone know how long mince pies keep for? ( not that I eat them either lol)

Hooray! 3lbs off! I think sticking to 26pp thru the week worked for me because it gave me a bit more leeway at the weekend. I really want to do ok this week. I've been stuck for a while and I need to feel like im properly clear of the sticking point.

Mrs moose you can freeze mince pies. You are truly a domestic goddess. You've put me on the notion for a bit of Christmas baking! Though actually a bit of Christmas shopping wouldn't go wrong....completely disorganised!

Im travelling all day today with work. I think it will be a bit tricky to keep right but I'll have to try. If the worst comes to the worst I might just end up a bit hungry!

Have a good day everybody! We can do it!

Yayyyyyyy well done u:) that's fantastic:) iv a dry no alcohol weekend ahead of me so hopefully il see the same loss:) but that's great:)
Ah I like cooking hav to say but I don't work full time so iv got some time on my hands!( well wen all d kids aren't under my feet:) I was actually thinkin on makin food type hamper for Inlaws for presents as they said they don't want anything but I don't want to giv them nothin! So thought I'd make stuff!

I'm supposed to be out on Sat night but I'm thinking of driving problem is I'll feel deprived and then might give myself too many treats to compensate!
I like cooking too which is part of the reason we've ended up in this position Food hampers are a lovely idea esp if you know the kind of things they like

Omg I am actually eating everything in sight! Why do I not hav to metabolism of mr moose! Eats loads n gains nothin grrr

Oh sparkle sound yummy:) enjoy ya deserve a little treat

I'm down half pound so I'm happy with that! Our girly night out is changed to this week so iv to step up the excercise haven't done any yet
So shred tomorrow mornin and kick boxing which I'm dreading after last week!
How's everyone getting on?

I'm goin to hav Spanish omelette tonight can't wait:)
Hav to get my book back out to keep eye on points iv found iv bn guessing a lot this week

Back