Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Sparkle1978 said:
Morning all :)
Hubby is back today from America! Yay!
However I've decided to do a little surprise party for his return which involves pretty much ALL temptation foods! The birthday cake I made is so rich with chocolate I actually felt like I'd eaten ny own bodyweight in chocolate just from the fumes! Lol
Today is going to be a tough day!
Hope you are all doing well :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hope you enjoyed it! Straying for a day won't hurt and you've got an excellent reason! Tomorrow's another day!

MrsMoose said:
Oh sparkle sound yummy:) enjoy ya deserve a little treat

I'm down half pound so I'm happy with that! Our girly night out is changed to this week so iv to step up the excercise haven't done any yet
So shred tomorrow mornin and kick boxing which I'm dreading after last week!
How's everyone getting on?

I'm goin to hav Spanish omelette tonight can't wait:)
Hav to get my book back out to keep eye on points iv found iv bn guessing a lot this week
Mrs Moose! A loss after your big weekend! Well done!
I've been wondering about simply filling too but I'm a bit worried in case it would be bland. Also worried that I'm not organised enough and too greedy!

MrsMoose said:
How's it workin out for ya Gracie?
I'm afraid I'd b too greedy aswel

I'm greedy anyway but I'm finding it much easier to follow.. And eating less crap than I did on PP! Nice to be able to plan proper meals too! I'd urge anyone who doesn't mine cooking from scratch to give it a go.. I'm loving it!

graciebabes said:
I'm greedy anyway but I'm finding it much easier to follow.. And eating less crap than I did on PP! Nice to be able to plan proper meals too! I'd urge anyone who doesn't mine cooking from scratch to give it a go.. I'm loving it!

I think I might give it a whirl in the new year - hopefully will have a bit less going on by then so I could concentrate a bit! It does look v healthy and I like cooking so that wouldn't be the issue. I fear I might miss the crap that I pretend to myself I don't eat much of...the odd biscuit maybe or a glass of wine. Do you find the weeklies stretch enough for that?

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
I think I might give it a whirl in the new year - hopefully will have a bit less going on by then so I could concentrate a bit! It does look v healthy and I like cooking so that wouldn't be the issue. I fear I might miss the crap that I pretend to myself I don't eat much of...the odd biscuit maybe or a glass of wine. Do you find the weeklies stretch enough for that?

I nearly always go over my weeklies, but then again I did on PP too so that's just me! If you're organised you can make them stretch x

Yeh think il join ur simply filling group in the new year see how it goes! Need to read up abit more on it! What's ppl havin for lunch! I'm starving cant wait for mine dunno wat to hav though

Yum never thought of that for a lunch! I had a tuna wrap with cheese n garlic spread ejhh yuke!!!! Had lovely dinner sweet chilli chicken wit cous cous! I'm findin the 26 points hard! Iv only 2 points left

1st weigh in tonight and I've lost 6lbs!!!!!! Wooooohooooo!!!! Absolutely thrilled and I'm under 12 stone for the first time in months :) happy happy lady Xxxxx

Holy moly 6lbs well done:) u will be gettin ur silver 7 next week woo:)

I had crackers wit my 2 points but I'm not satisfied ughhhhh

Thanks peeps :) to say I was stunned is an understatement!!! Id be happy to just lose regularly every week even if it's half a lb but I'm mega chuffed to lose so much in a week!!!! Only 13.5lbs to go! Woop! Xxxx

SJH1985 said:
1st weigh in tonight and I've lost 6lbs!!!!!! Wooooohooooo!!!! Absolutely thrilled and I'm under 12 stone for the first time in months :) happy happy lady Xxxxx

That is shockingly brilliant! Well done! You must be sooooo pleased! That's a fantastic start

I had a really hard rotten stressful day today. Work was pretty awful. I nearly caused an accident 3 times! I think really because I was so distracted but not like me - I'm a bit of a granny driver normally! I did start off with good intentions! Called to a cafe for lunch chose carefully despite banging headache from morning meeting Went to afternoon meeting which was soul destroying left that and went to kfc (almost causing accident on roundabout) ate my own body weight in the colonel's finest -honestly I'd be happy with just a bucket of skin-before heading to see elderly mother Got home tonight about 9:30 and drank half bottle wine Do you think I've stayed inside 26 pp? Lol! I'm going to just start again tomorrow and pretend it never happened. Bit of exercise wudnt hurt...

Sparkle - good luck for your weighin tomorrow!

Sparkle1978 said:
What a horrible day :( I think you've done so well just to have KFC and have a bottle of wine. I'd of been so.much worse.
Just start afresh today :)

Thank you for the goof luck :) Lost another 4lbs. Pretty shocked!
Reset my goal now as I am only 2lbs away from my original healthy bmi goal and definitely need to shift more pounds!
Hope today is much better for you :)
Everyone have a good day :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wow! You are doing brilliantly! Don't leave us! Though it won't be long until you're in the 10s at this rate! That's fabulous I'm on my phone so can't see how much more you want to lose

I think I was that weight when I was 20 - but only for about a month! That's the weight I'd really like to be for summer but it 2 stone away! I think I'll join the bikini babe challenge - though the chances of this stomach ever seeing daylight after 4 children is nada!

You're probably all right then! I could be in some kind of medical textbook for my stretchmarks -and oh the joys of the c sections! I've a stomach like lumpy porridge but sure I can put a jumper on it!

Yes it would be unseemly for a woman of my mature years to expose the midriff! A tiny price to pay for 4 kids anyway Trying to stay on plan til Tues really need to put the shred back in the dvd player.....

I messed up yesterday too! I was fine until the evening and then the wine and constant grazing got me! Another fresh start today! I should change my name on here to scarlett ohara!

Your winter park sounds brilliant! Im sure the kids wil really love it. And if they don't you will! I firmly believe in Christmas!

I've 2 hours to myself this afternoon & don't know where to start - do some work to ease the pressure a bit/ Christmas shopping/get some decorations sorted/climb the ironing/plan food for next week? I'll prob go round in a circle stress eating and doing nothing! I've never been this unprepared this close to Christmas and with work as it is there's not much sign of improvement. Think I'm going to miss the youngest's nativity Oh the guilt! I could weep. I'm grateful and glad to have a job, its just that this year pesky work is really messing up all the other stuff and my head space is stretched too thinly. There. Whinge over. I hereby promise no more whining today. Lol! As if I cud stick to that....

Sparkle are you going to hop on the crosstrainer today? I'm going to squeeze in the shred this morning. We will beat those munchies into submission!

I couldn't get into it yesterday either. Misbehaved badly but had a good day! I don't think I can really save this week but you probably can - you did really well last week. Good job you were a week early for the winter wonderland and not a week late!

Back