Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Sparkle1978 said:
Shred day 2 done! My 2 and 3 year old joined in too! Lol :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

well done! You deserve every pound off for just sticking at it Aaargh! Big promises from me for shred! Didn't do it today. I need to exercise to get more energy I don't want to exercise because I have no energy. Really need a big health kick but that needs energy and effort! Just makes you want a glass of wine and a bag of crisps at the thought!

MrsMoose said:
Hey she sj shred is a fitness DVD by ur one from biggest loser USA!

So I'm just finishing off bottle wine didn't go to wi so don't know how I got on! Me and other half havin a bad patch at mo so wasn't in humour or it! But I am enjoying my well deserved wine!
Night guys
Good for you! I'd say you made the right choice. You inspired me to get the decorations on the tree tonight, I'm really glad its done so thanks for that!

Sparkle1978 said:
Enjoy your well deserved wine Mrs Moose :) Sounds like you need it. I'm off to bed before my will power goes. I really want a large Bailey's! Lol
Don't forget to put more Christmas pics up of your lovely decorations!

I reckon if you still have Baileys left you can't have been that bad at the weekend!

SJH1985 said:
What is shred???? Had the nibbles today at office Xmas buffet!!! :-( fingers crossed I've not ruined all my hard work for weigh in tomorrow!!! Went to the gym tonight and worked my tush off in a bid to counteract my nibbling of naughty foods today!!! Trying to lose weight at Xmas is soooooooo hard!!!!!! Xxxxxx

You should try the dread shred 20 mins per day for 30 days and you'll be transformed-well so she says I haven't stuck it long enough to find out! I do think it makes a difference though

Sparkle1978 said:
We bough 4 x 1 litre bottles for £9 when they were on offer to stock up for Christmas. Ugh...One gone 3 to go! Lol

I bought 6 bottles wine for EUR20 last night eek lol! 1 down 5 to gO! Suppose it's better than beer:)! I'm headin up to attic again today get last my decorations down:)
Santa came last night and took the kids Santa letter an left them gold coins:) it was like Xmas morning:)

Ohhh we need to see ur tree all decorated:)

Oooooh all this talk of booze!!!! So where can I get this shred DVD??? I'd be quite willing to have a bash at this!!!! Thanks in advance peeps!!!! :) Xxxxx

Think I'm gonna invest in this shred business!!! Had weigh in tonight and was dreading it after a girls night on Fri.... Much vino consumed plus my naughty nibbling at the office buffet but managed to STS so I'm thrilled!!!!

Gonna be a tough week though as having friends round tomorrow for tea, works do on Sat and mums birthday tea on Sunday!!!! Aarrgggghh!!!!! I'd better hammer the gym :) Xxxxx

That's not so bad you'll have that gone in no time I think you're right about the 26 most days its the only way to limit the damage and still enjoy Christmas. I do find 26 fairly hard and may well go over some days but wil def try to keep under 29-after the weekend!

Hello ladies! Oh dear! Bit of a lost weekend! I was out Friday and Saturday nights. I'm too old for it.... Such a decrepit old codger that I'm delighted my Christmas outings are now officially done with! I'll be happy to see no more wine for oh probably a couple of days! Don't want to get too carried away...
Sparkle I hope your cointreau was good! It did sound very lovely.
I had a sneaky peek this morning and I'm 4.5 pounds heavier! Isn't that awful! I'm nearly up in the 13s again. Going to try to track and behave. I've an awful lot of work to do and a lot of preparation for Christmas still needed but if I really push through it this week I should see the difference. I'm not very good at multi-tasking. I think I'm secretly a man but if I've got too many other things in my head it seems like planning food etc is just beyond me - well planning healthy food anyway, I seem to be able to plan an Indian takeaway without too many problems!
Here's to a good week!

Woooowwwwwwwe omg:) well done that's fantastic:) we need ur secrets I'm
Failin terribly

You're not failing terribly, you're just practising maintaining over the Christmas period before beginning your losses again in the New Year. Then when you get to goal you'll be an old hand at maintenance....At least that's how I was thinking about it until I put on 4.5 pounds in the last 2 days! We'll get there! No quitting!

Back