Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Thanks girls :grouphugg:

That's brilliant you're nearly halfway. I'm sure you see a big difference.

You know, my leader asked me that at meeting, and I said to her, quite honestly, I don't see any difference at all. Family/friends are saying they're seeing a difference, but I don't know if I've been so big for so long that I just don't feel any different yet :confused: It might be my body shape too - I seem from clothes/boots etc to have lost weight off legs/arms/face but I'm really really large in the bust (even for a big girl) and not a half-pound has come off there, so I guess my shape just looks the same. I would hope in another 20 pounds or so that maybe I might see a difference even to myself? I think getting to halfway will make a big difference to me psychologically too - I think being able to think that I'm halfway there will help me. My leader said to buy new clothes but honestly I'm not going to at this point - I still look in the mirror and see someone 'big' so I'm just not motivated to try and doll myself up :eek:

My mum comes with me (she only had a little to lose and has reached goal; she really only came to support me, I was scared to go alone), but she's planning a really big Christmas dinner for us all because she's maintaining and she's basically taking a couple of days off. Which is totally fair and the right thing for her to be doing, but I'm dreading it :cry: And very few people know I'm on WW, so people are going to give me and hubster heaps of sweets over Christmas and I can't stand to have them in the house! What are you guys doing to stay on plan over Christmas - I could use the tips!! x

I agree. This is just a really tough time of year. I think it's pretty hard for any of us to lose much in this time. Let's just limit the damage as much as we can, enjoy Christmas and kick some pounds to the curb in the new year :)

I think that's completely right. No matter how much I might wish it I'm not likely to do much except maintain - and to be honest to do that rather than put on half a stone will be a feat in itself. No point stressing - especially since stressing in my case usually leads to bingeing!

Methods of damage limitation though is another thing altogether Glimmeringwings!. Tins of sweets I'm not too bad with because I take those to work if they're lingering in the house too long. I have a deeply unsavoury habit of eating the childrens' selection boxes after they go to bed and I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with that one. I don't have a very sweet tooth but if it's there I eat it. I'm thinking about maybe getting some chocolate I do really like - very dark stuff - and having some of that instead. Then I get a treat but when it's gone it's gone. Trouble is I might then eat the selection boxes as well!
A big deal for me is absent minded eating or grazing when I'm doing something else. I'm really going to try to watch that if I'm easing off on the tracking on Christmas Day etc. If it's going to make me fatter and mean I have to make the effort of taking it off again in the New Year I want to at least know that I've had it!:D

Aargh! Had a pound and a half on - which realistically is a good outcome considering the weekend! Haven't had a great day though. I'm really struggling I haven't been awful but I haven't tracked either Don't know how to get my head in gear but I need to take responsibility for it. I'll track tomorrow.....how many times have we heard it! Im hoping to get a lunch break tomorrow though and I'll use that to plan a few days ahead. Hope you're all keeping some semblance of control!

Sparkle1978 said:
That's really good after an indulgent weekend. Well done :)
I was good yesterday but was so bad previous 3 days, so just trying to minimise the damage now. No exercise this week so far. Just can't motivate myself.
Hope your planning goes well today and everyone is having a good week :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

This time of year is so hard! Glad you got going again yesterday! Exercise will come.
Sorry peeps but I'm going to bore you with a blow by blow account of what I eat today to try to stay on track! Feel free to skip reading it!
Breakfast toast and butter 3pp

My shred DVD should be arriving tomorrow!!!! Yey!!! Gym tonight to rectify my festive munching!!!! Really struggling but just about staying on track and clinging onto the WW wagon for dear life!!!

Weigh in tomorrow and would LOVE a maintain but that might be wishful thinking, eeeeeek!!!!

Xxxxxxxx :)

I'd better dust off my shred too!
Lunch on the run - so much for planning time! -m&s hot smoked salmon & potato salad Yum! 6pp so 9 used today
Have to admit if I hadn't known I had to put it on here I'd have been in kfc drivethru! You're making me behave ladies!

Hey guys! God think we are all havin a bad week! I sts but considering I don't hav a wild weekend like usual that's disappointing!
So we are all in the Christmas mode lol
Hohoho

image-2473456776.jpg

Well sign me up for the "terrible week" club too - I weigh in Sat morning and lo and behold its time of the month due Friday! And I always retain 4 pounds water in the early couple of days (have PCOS and also, my body utterly hates me).
So a week of hunger and unhappiness only to go and be humiliated in class Sat morning for a gain that's not really a gain! Whoo! Feel so good about myself... not.
(Sorry to whinge, girls. My husband is just fed up hearing it)

Good idea and very low point breakfast! Well done!
I've just forced myself to do Shred! Feel better for it. Will try and do it tomorrow as well. I'm out for a meal Friday afternoon, 3 courses in a hotel and then out drinking straight after. Ugh I can see the gain already! Lol
On the plus side it's my last night out. Hopefully I can focus until Christmas Eve which is my baby girls first birthday so there will be goodies and I want to enjoy it!

I'm so impressed by you doing the shred. Your Christmas must have been a bit different last year! At least you got out of cooking the dinner but it seems a bit drastic.
Your night out sounds lovely, you have to make the most of these things when you get the chance!

Well sign me up for the "terrible week" club too - I weigh in Sat morning and lo and behold its time of the month due Friday! And I always retain 4 pounds water in the early couple of days (have PCOS and also, my body utterly hates me).
So a week of hunger and unhappiness only to go and be humiliated in class Sat morning for a gain that's not really a gain! Whoo! Feel so good about myself... not.
(Sorry to whinge, girls. My husband is just fed up hearing it)

My husband's fed up listening to me whine about many things - how much there is to do, how badly I'm juggling kids/work etc how fat I am! We really need to give ourselves a break!!! You're pre-menstrual so you probably do feel a bit rubbish but you're doing fine - better a pretend gain than a real one!:) If you've stuck to it you'll see a fab loss in time for Christmas! Well done you!

You are doing fab!
You've loads of points left for this evening! You can have something yummy for dinner.
I on the otherhand have used all my points (quite a bit on rubbish) and will no doubt be over by the end of the evening. Oh well, I shall see what tomorrow brings!

Well some days you need quite a bit of rubbish! Hope it was nice rubbish! You're doing fine, you're great at getting yourself back on track. And you did the shred.
Being accountable on here has really helped me today. I know you're supposed to keep food diaries on a separate thread but I started one and didn't keep it up. Dullsville if that's all it's about. There would be no Mrs Moose's Christmas decorations to make us smile!
Tea - Chicken leeks carrots broccoli potatoes gravy 6pp
That brought me to 15 pp which I couldn't believe! since then grapes, Foxes crunch cream, wine and water biscuits with butter and a grand total to date of 24pp.
Sorry I promise I won't make you all read about every morsel that I eat for ages but I might tell you again tomorrow because it worked today - mind you I haven't gone to bed yet!:D

The sleigh is in the back garden with all the Christmas trees lol;)

Keep putin ur diary up I love gettin new ideas and give me kick up the ass! Iv done no tracking all week! Back to it in the morning promise
Hohoho merry Christmas to all and to all
A good night:)

SJH1985 said:
My shred DVD should be arriving tomorrow!!!! Yey!!! Gym tonight to rectify my festive munching!!!! Really struggling but just about staying on track and clinging onto the WW wagon for dear life!!!

Weigh in tomorrow and would LOVE a maintain but that might be wishful thinking, eeeeeek!!!!

Xxxxxxxx :)
Good luck with weighin Say hello to the shred for me...

Sounds yummy! Still don't know what I'm havin for dinner! I've got some beef out there think il have stir fry!

Yeh my mam makes us jumpers every year:) some ppl think we r mad but I say bah humbug to that lol

image-1381927504.jpg

Back