Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Thank you :) No they are fakes to try and stop the baby getting the wires for the lights. She likes to chew wires and get tangled in them! Neither very safe! Lol
I had sausage and chips. So bad! It'd like I'm self destruct this week. Lol Did just do the shred out of guilt though.
I love potatoes and gravy! Yummy!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
That's funny! We had the tree in a playpen for a couple of years to stop wee ones climbing it. It was an interesting look....
Today's food:
Skipped breakfast - bold girl
Lunch - mixed salad leaves, grated carrot cherry tomatoes pine nuts and feta cheese with orange juice for dressing 7pp
Tea - was in Wagamama oh how yum! I had chicken tama rice which obviously we all are able to recognise as grilled chicken breast with stirfried veg oyster sauce with garlic and ginger and japanese rice I'm being very kind to myself and making that 13pp because I was good and didn't eat half the rice
Unfortunately I also ate a Boost 8pp

Ohhh Jamie Oliver restaurant! Iv his Xmas show recorded of my turkey tips lol!
I had pizza last night and ice cream oh yeh and a load of beer the night before oops!
Hav in laws 40th anniversary party today so I will be drinkin lots of wine to block out the in law pain lol

Well ladies my weight loss is over for now. Just found out I'm expecting baby number 4 :) I am going to try not to put on 3 stone again this time though! Lol x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That's absolutely brilliant news!:) Congratulations! I have 4 and it's busy but absolutely brilliant, wouldn't change a second of it. I'm really pleased for you, hope you sail through it - and if you do find you put on a little weight you may well find a few of us still here when you come back!

Holy crap cud u imagine twins! I think mr moose wud leave me if I got pregnant again lol! Oh but the lovely bump everyone's so glowing wen they r pregnant! I want monthly photo updates of ur growing bump lol

hello all...please could i join this thread? I'm in the 12's and want to get into the 11's...

congratulations Sparkle...lovely news xx

Back