Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Sparkle1978 said:
Mrs Moose
How is the meal replacement diet going? :) x

I'm frigggggin starving! How I couldn't stick to ww weekly but am sticking to this I will never know! Think il add a no carb meal in at some stage! Iv already got 2 outings to go to! Lol! Will be back in ww once I've lost enough not to be mortified walkin back in lol!

MrsK87 said:
2lb off last friday so that 12st 12.5lbs hoping for another 2 this week. Would love to be 12st for 1st March for my sisters 21st birthday.

Hope everyone is keeping well heading towards the 11's :)

Well done:)

thank u mrs moose :)

i don't think could do meal replacement! must be hard lol

how long are you sticking to it for?

I don't think I will to be honest it's such hard unsociable work! I might jus go bac ww and try stay clear of carbs! I just had some eggs! See how I feel wit it tomorrow! Ugh god damn u lovely food and drink lol

lol damn our busy social lives!! i used to do sw but it really limits you when you go out. I prefer ww and it does work WHEN I stick to it!

yeh even you stick to ww but limit your carbs and use you points for more filling foods that might help

I had a sneaky weigh in and on day 4 ( plus cheated had some cheese n turkey oh and egg lol) I'm down 5lb! And on plus side it's 11am and my whole downstairs is clean woooooo
Pity I dumped everything upstairs lol

that is an amazing loss well done but I just couldn't do it. I love sitting down to dinner with the hubby even if it is healthy lol i think I would rather take 2 or 3 week on ww and eat.

Brilliant idea for special occasions etc when you have a nice dress to get into. a week of meal replacement and you could have half a stone off!!

Thanks guys! It's all water for first week need to do it for at least 2 for actual weight lol! It's tough alright dunno how ppl stay on it for months on end! I wud love to sit down n enjoy a meal wit other half but dinner in ours is mad wit the kids! We tried goin out for a meal before new yes no1 wud mind d kids so we brought them wit us! Was very un romantic lol! We need more us time desperately lol

must be hard to find the time when you have a family to look after. We got married last year but as much as I really want kids I we are both agreed we will wait a few years.

best make the most of our nights out by the sounds of it lol

Hi I'm Sarah can I join this thread am now in the 12's wanting to get to 11's, started last fri weighing 13.2, weigh in today 6.5lbs off, brings me to 12stone 9.5lb!

Well done in ur losses guys:)

Yeh we wer away for a weddin last week over night but I was bridesmaid so didn't get see each other at all!
I'm on meal replacement break for the weekend goin hav some low carb options

MrsK87 said:
well done sarah that was great first week loss. how are you finding the plan?

landax

Im finding it ok, this isn't my first attempt but this time I'm doing mainly sf an then pointing when I feel like it, has deff been easier, I have found this week hard not to give in but I didnt and I did it!

this is my 2nd attempt but i seem alot more determined than before so fingers crossed it stays that way. i was just in reading the minimins success stories, it really spurs u on seeing what can be achieved.

hope u have a good week this week

Back