Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Not seen that thread

Will look

i used to be 10st5lbs :( gained 2stone after getting married (blame the hubby haha) Im currently at 12st1lbs. Im running around 5k twice a week and doing pro points. Would love to get in to the 11's soon.
Good luck to everyone x :)

Hi. I am the same weight as u and just wanted to know how many of your weeklies did you use to get that loss.

Hi,

Sorry I've only just seen this. I dont really have my weeklies at all. Just leave them for picking up any slightly wrong pointing I might have done or help me out where I have had to guess points when eating out.
May use them more depending on how I get on. I think my large first week loss came from being really bad on holiday the week before, but then I have gone on to lose more this week so looks like 9lbs over past 2 weeks. (think its because I put on about 5 of that on holiday so easy on, easy off) will prob settle down to 1 - 2lbs a week now.

Well done in ur loss, my weigh in 2mo morning, feeling nervous totm so I hope it doesnt effect my loss?!

Hey girls
So hopefully be bac to we next week once my funds are bac up! Sort gave up on the shakes to hard and I'm too greedy! But iv bn good wit portions an all that! Jus need start bac on d excersie

glimmeringwings said:
Weighed in this morning (missed last week due to being stuck in bed with a nasty cold :( ) and now 12 stone 1... exactly 3 stone off since I started :D

Yay u be in d 11's by next week:) well done u:)

Started ww 2 weeks ago at 12.12... and am now at 12.4
Hopefully make it into the 11s in 2-3 weeks... fingers crossed...

Hi all hope your week has started well well done with all your lose's, i got into the 12's today wooo hoo! so now to reach my 11's :D 3 lb loss this week total of 9.5lbs now YAY!!!!!!!! wish you all a good week

Back