Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Hi ladies, just found this thread and really hope ye don't mind me crashing it!
I'm currently 12st 8 and 4lbs away from my 10% goal. I'm really hoping to get into the 11's soon, I haven't been under 12 stone since I got pregnant in 2008. My OH has promised to treat me to a holiday once I get under 10st to my goal weight. So I have the incentive! Anybody have any treats lined up for themselves,for when they break into the 11's? :)

Hey welcome:)
Well done on ur weightloss:)
I think my partner is sick of my dieting he will prob throw a huge party for himself if I got to goal lol

Aw cheers, still a long way to go though!
Ha, I'm sure my OH will too, he has to listen to me pointing out what points everything is. I think it's starting to get to him!

Lost 3lbs this week :D
Which means I have 1 pound to shift before I'm in the 11's... Heres hoping for next week!
Really happy with this weeks weigh in!

hi all WI this morning lost another 2lbs wooo hooo total of 11.5lbs now soo pleased :D, we have a family holiday booked for july going to see lots of family member not seen for a while so i have that in mind so they can all see a new me :) ( there is a thread called bikini babe if any of you have a month in mind for your goal you can join in :)

Well done, great losses! :)

Thank you and well done to everyone else :) hope you all have a good week, only 9lbs Til I'm in the 11's!! Woo hoo!! Hope I keep having successful weeks can't wait to find me inside this body I don't recognise! She's on her way out and she won't be long :D

VVertigan83 said:
Thank you and well done to everyone else :) hope you all have a good week, only 9lbs Til I'm in the 11's!! Woo hoo!! Hope I keep having successful weeks can't wait to find me inside this body I don't recognise! She's on her way out and she won't be long :D

That's a great post lol!!:)
I'm 10 pound away from being in 11's and like u can't wait to find myself! Went out wit girls over weekend and I felt lovely in my dress just see photos and I did look well but god my face is so fat I don't look like myself lol if ya know what I mean! K off to put babies to bed and do 30 day shred!

Hey all just found this thread and needing the will power and motivation to get me into the 11st bracket. Lost 32lb so far and I'm currently 12st 6lb so gotta little under 1/2 stone to he next bracket. Had my second child 8months ago and can't remember the last time I was under 12stone

Wow well done on ur great loss ESP wit a young baby:)
I done day 5 shred today and I'm Afraid say but seems to b gettin easier

Mrs moose, I'm only on day two and I already want to snack Jillian and her perfect smiling assistants. They could at least pretend it's killing them lol!

Hi, can I join this group please! I started WW 4 weeks ago at 13.7 & am now 12.13 :) I've made it out the 13's & now want to make it out of the 12's!

Well done,Layla, that's amazing. :)

Weighed in yesterday and lost 3.5lb now 12st 2.5lb not long left till im in the 11s, can't remember the last time I was near this weight.

Wow well done they are all great weight losses!
My losses seem to have stalled grr!

Yeh the shred ladies are quite annoying ESP wen she says are u feeling it I know I am!!!
Ehhh u haven't even broke a sweat love lol

Well done Stacey that's really great :)

only .5 for me this week but have lost 9.5lbs in four weeks do not too disappointef that I had a treat weekend and lost something.

Only 6lb more to go to get to the 11's. hoping to get there before my 1st wedding anniversary in April. seem like ages away but have a few nights out and weekends away planned between now and then that will most definatly hinder progress lol

well done Stacey that is brilliant!!

Back