Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Lost 1.5lbs this week... which brings me to:
11 stone 13.5 lbs! :D
Okay, so pretty much the highest weight in the elevens, but yay!

Congrats grace, I'm extremely jealous.,I've still got 5.5 to shift before I get into the elevens and I sts this week.

Congrats grace, I'm extremely jealous.,I've still got 5.5 to shift before I get into the elevens and I sts this week.

You'll get there :) Hopefully you'll have a big loss this week!

I lost 1lb last night! Am very happy as I thought I'd had a very bad week with a lot of alcohol consumed on Sat night followed by a "healthy" Chinese Sunday night, I say healthy but I did have a few chips, curry sauce & 3 pork balls with my hot & sour soup & half a portion of special chow mien! I was starving! Lol. I also had a curry last Thursday, ok I didn't go mad but used all my weeklies up on that, so I'm guessing it's fine to use your weeklies & still lose weight. I made up for the Chinese Mon & Tue by just having 23 points instead of 28 so that seemed to work too, I guess I must I'd danced of the alcohol, ha ha.

Hi all, I rejoined last week and lost 5.5lbs this week. I am 5.5lbs away from being in the elevens. I have never been in the elevens before, even getting in the twelves was hard. This is the last time I join, so I have got to do it this time.

kelly1112 said:
Hi all, I rejoined last week and lost 5.5lbs this week. I am 5.5lbs away from being in the elevens. I have never been in the elevens before, even getting in the twelves was hard. This is the last time I join, so I have got to do it this time.

Hi kelly thats a great loss hopefully it will keep u motivated, have a good week xx

Gillbob said:
Yes! I'm 12'11 and a half! Have been really good but have been losing really slowly!

Well done hun at least its coming off will probably stay off i find if i have a big loss than a not so good week food wise afte, r i put all or most of it back on :-( so as long as its going down dont worry have a good week xx

Hi. Can I join in please? My starting weight was 13st 1.5lb and I now weigh 12st 10.5lb. I would love to get into the 11s sometime soon but the last 2 weeks I have put 0.5lb on each week and I seem to have stalled a little. I do have a borderline underactive thyroid which wont help but I want to be under 12 stone by May time.

Hello All!

I am 13,2 and have been at WW for 4 weeks, 5th WI is on Friday so hopefully I will be joining all of you!

Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Hello All!

I am 13,2 and have been at WW for 4 weeks, 5th WI is on Friday so hopefully I will be joining all of you!

Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Ruth
x

Hope to see you here soon Ruth! Good luck for Friday!
x

I think I'm going mad....

I thought I'd treat myself tonight as we had no money all week so OH bought asda pizzas RF garlic bread and beer batters chips (usual weekend occurrence)

I used to eat the lot, however I managed 2 slices of pizza, 1 chip and 1/2 a garlic bread baguette! :eek:

Ruth
X

Back