Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Well done on all the losses ..

My weigh in is wed and this Wednesday I'm officially 12.13 and a half! So just in the 12's :p... I started ww 6 weeks ago at 14.1 :) ... Fx it will only take me another 6 weeks to get to the 11's

Ruth - well done ... I would and could still eat the lot! ;)

Well done on all the losses ..

My weigh in is wed and this Wednesday I'm officially 12.13 and a half! So just in the 12's :p... I started ww 6 weeks ago at 14.1 :) ... Fx it will only take me another 6 weeks to get to the 11's

Ruth - well done ... I would and could still eat the lot! ;)

hi hun well done on ur loss so far & good luck losing the rest of the lbs xx

hi hun well done on ur loss so far & good luck losing the rest of the lbs xx

Thanks ... I'd like to get to 10st ideally once I start hitting low 11s il be a lot happier ... No ones said I lost anything yet

My OH said I no longer have a pie face...

Good/Bad?!?!?!?!?!

My friend has also been comparing my face to those on Facebook from 5 months ago but I dont want to look as i look horrendous!!!

I suppose they mean well hahaha!

Ruth
x

Pie face ?! Ha... GOOD!! ...

What's a pie face anyway ...

No one even noticed iv lost weight yet, think il av to lose another stone til people notice!

My friend (not very close) once lost a lot of weight but she hadn't told me she was on a diet so I didn't comment on it. It could have been due to an illness or something horrible she didn't want to talk about but also I didn't ant her to think I had been noticing her size when she was bigger etc. Any of my friends who know I'm with ww would comment now and again but those that don't, don't! :)

Hi,
I weighed in (my 4th week) at 12st 12lbs last week. Weigh in tomorrow, hoping to lose more than the 1lb I lost last week - lost 7lbs the first 3 weeks. Really would love to hit the 11's before Easter! Everyone seems to be doing really well, I've been reading through these threads and the weight losses are impressive. Slowly but surely is the way forward I think :)

My friend (not very close) once lost a lot of weight but she hadn't told me she was on a diet so I didn't comment on it. It could have been due to an illness or something horrible she didn't want to talk about but also I didn't ant her to think I had been noticing her size when she was bigger etc. Any of my friends who know I'm with ww would comment now and again but those that don't, don't! :)

Very true ..

I think that a pie face is a very rounded and fat?!?!?!

Ruth
x

O dear ... I'd take it as compliment .. I think

Edit - at least your bf didn't say to you " yeah your doing well, but you shouldn't of put on that much weight in the first place, I mean come on was there any need to let yourself get into the 14s "

Oh yes! ... He said it .... BANG quick punch to the arm!

Last edited:
CLH_X3 said:
O dear ... I'd take it as compliment .. I think

Edit - at least your bf didn't say to you " yeah your doing well, but you shouldn't of put on that much weight in the first place, I mean come on was there any need to let yourself get into the 14s "

Oh yes! ... He said it .... BANG quick punch to the arm!

:O :eek:

Give him a good slap the kno*head!!!!!

You just show him what u can do!!

Ruth
X

Init, some men just don't think before opening there mouth...

Trefoil said:
12 Stone 11 :D :D :D

Done it!!!

Ruth
x

Hi I'm new to this and this is my first post put I had to say well done on a fab weight lose this week! I've been reading the posts on this site since joining ww four weeks ago! I've lost 11 lb to date leaving me at 12 st 5.5lb! Keep up the good work
Marie x

Well done everyone

Thanks very much everyone really appreciate it!!!

Lovely to be here!!

Ruth
x

Back