Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

the erge to eat the white chocolate fingers on the cupboard is great atm!! :eek: iv resisted so far...................

Just had dinner ..

Im going out for a meal tonight, to a lil independant italian restraunt... anyone know the lowest pointed thing?
I was thinking a salad with no dressing? as long as its not cheese or summut .. maybe there have a chicken one... :confused:

Iv got 19pp for tonight.. which is the rest my dalies:rolleyes:

CLH_X3 said:
the erge to eat the white chocolate fingers on the cupboard is great atm!! :eek: iv resisted so far...................

Just had dinner ..

Im going out for a meal tonight, to a lil independant italian restraunt... anyone know the lowest pointed thing?
I was thinking a salad with no dressing? as long as its not cheese or summut .. maybe there have a chicken one... :confused:

Iv got 19pp for tonight.. which is the rest my dalies:rolleyes:

Hi hun how about using some of ur weekly pp's?
Tagliatelle with mushrooms 17
Beef lasagne 16
Spag alla carbonara 17
Penne arrabiata 15
Mushroom risotto 15
Mozzarella & pesto 13
Hope u have a lovely meal xx

Hi hun how about using some of ur weekly pp's?
Tagliatelle with mushrooms 17
Beef lasagne 16
Spag alla carbonara 17
Penne arrabiata 15
Mushroom risotto 15
Mozzarella & pesto 13
Hope u have a lovely meal xx

Thanks ... Beef lasagna seems low at 16!X

CLH_X3 said:
Thanks ... Beef lasagna seems low at 16!X

Hi hun its in the back of the pocket guide that came with starter pack from group probably a small portion i went to an italian a couple of weeks ago and it was tiny :-( lol there will probably be some more on minimins you can check with then take an average xx

Well done everyone on your weight loss! I've another 10lb to lose before I hit the 11's. Celebrated yesterday with a new haircut. Getting ready for the new slimmer me - in time:D x

Hiya,

I can't seem to get past 12st 3lbs - i've been on SW, had a few weeks of and just this week started with WW, i'm up to 12st 7.5lbs at the minute i just hope i can get into the 11's with this plan :break_diet: gotta keep a PMA eh? Good luck peeps x

Hi there!!!

Good luck!! You will break that boundary for sure :)

Ruth
x

Hiya,

I can't seem to get past 12st 3lbs - i've been on SW, had a few weeks of and just this week started with WW, i'm up to 12st 7.5lbs at the minute i just hope i can get into the 11's with this plan :break_diet: gotta keep a PMA eh? Good luck peeps x

hiya hopefully this will shake ur body up a bit good luck losing the rest of ur lbs xx

Hiya,

Good luck! We can do it :)

Well I was bad yday! And I was bad at my meal out... Been good today though... Hoping for a sts!

Im sure you will have done well!! We all need to let our hair down sometimes :D

Ruth
x

I lost 1.5lb this week after 2 weeks of gaining 0.5lb!

12s to 11s in my dreams lol...well done all.of u. Im a person heavier than u right now...hope will get to ur stages some day...*

L.i.n.d.a said:
12s to 11s in my dreams lol...well done all.of u. Im a person heavier than u right now...hope will get to ur stages some day...*

Hi linda you will get there xx there are so many members who have had fantastic losses of 4 stone upwards good luck to u hun xx

Back