Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

What treat you having ?

Wish I'd only put on that much! I had a bad craving for cakes & started to bake them!! Not good! I haven't touched a cake in 6 months, ha ha.

Haha .. I didn't really have any cravings I ate more stuff that was pickled like pickled flav monster munch, pickled onions etc .. Other then that nothing! I'm a crap cake maker aswel so it's best I didn't have a craving for it! ..

Lol, I love pickle stuff now, just not while I was pregnant! I also craved meat big time! No weird cravings tho, just totally missed being able to drink cider! Ha.

Trefoil said:
Thank You I'm really really pleased!!!

Have a lovely weekend :) having a bit of a treat tonight and then back to it tomorrow!!!

Ruth
X

You have done so well, think you deserve that treat!

Enjoy!

Half a pizza :D with my OH having a good night with him!!!!

You ok??

Ruth
X

Haha ... On my treat days I eat the lot! Ha .. Yeah just say with my curly wurly watching Russell Howard's good news!

hi everyone, hoping I can join you all... lost 4lb this morning so I'm now 12st 13lb xx

Woooo well done you!!!

Lovely to see you here!!!

Ruth
x

Well done everyone.

Its a bit like hypnotherapy- you listen to it before you sleep!!
I have a few underlying issues that I couldnt break through when I was trying to lose weight so I use it to help me- its wonderful!!!!

Ruth
x

My sister uses the slim pods and swears by it to help support the diet she is doing. Good luck to you all xx

**punk*~*star** said:
hi everyone, hoping I can join you all... lost 4lb this morning so I'm now 12st 13lb xx

luckycat said:
Well done Ruth! Well done Punk Star! Woohoo! I lost 2lbs this week :) So happy with that :)

rover_gem said:
2lb off this week :) now 12st 7lb

Well done to all of u fab losses, hope ur having a great weekend xx

How is everyones week ?!

So far so good! ... I used 28 weeklies but 25 of that was on alcohol! So still feel like I'm doing good !

Got chicken tonight! N Tom and basil sauce! 7pp for the whole thing ... I'm debating what to have with it .. I don't really want carbs but I can only think of that

Back