Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Hi All :D can I join in?

I have finally got into the 12s,
12st 13ibs to be exact, I have never been this light before (well only once but I was sick so doesnt really count;))

Here's to 11 stone something!!

Hi All :D can I join in?

I have finally got into the 12s,
12st 13ibs to be exact, I have never been this light before (well only once but I was sick so doesnt really count;))

Here's to 11 stone something!!

welcome.... and wow! looks like you have already lost a ton of weight! any tips ? :p

Hey to all!

I was wondering if yous could help me? When I started WW I was 13.5 stone and a comfortable size 16, i'm now at 12.5.5 and I'm still in my size 16's - the 14's will barely go up never mind close.

It's so f-in depressing! :,( When I'm on the scales it's like OMG this is awesome and then I try on my old gear and them BOOM nothing!!!!!

What size are ye in?

12/14 hun

I am 14 in shops like primark and next but topshop and river island 14s too small. Then im 12 on top in others.. I went down a size after losing a stone but nearly lost another and not close to going down again. Next jeans are good as they keep the same style jeans in there all year round so in bootcut ones I started bursting out of my 19s now I have baggy 14s.

Hello everyone!

I have been AWOL and been on holiday but I'm back now and raring to go!

Haven't seen the scales- wont see them until Friday and don't feel too bad!!! Walked 27 miles between Monday and Saturday so super chuffed with that, swam twice a day played badminton went running and cycling :D

100% all week and we will see the result on Friday!

Hope that everyone is ok!!!

Ruth
X

Hey,

Mind if I join in - Joined WW yesterday at 12st 7lbs.

I have been bad yesterday & today so my first week will really only be from Monday until weigh in on Saturday morning - oops!

I can't wait to get into the 11's to 10's with you all

Dxxx

Welcome dolly! Hope u av a good rest of the week x

StinkySocs said:
Hey to all!

I was wondering if yous could help me? When I started WW I was 13.5 stone and a comfortable size 16, i'm now at 12.5.5 and I'm still in my size 16's - the 14's will barely go up never mind close.

It's so f-in depressing! :,( When I'm on the scales it's like OMG this is awesome and then I try on my old gear and them BOOM nothing!!!!!

What size are ye in?

Hi hun i weigh 12. 5.5(well did last week lol) and now fit in a size 14 But have lost most of my weight from my behind and waist you might have lost it from ur top half (have u noticed any of ur tops r looser) its got to have come off from somewhere, hope u get into them soon xx

Trefoil said:
Hello everyone!

I have been AWOL and been on holiday but I'm back now and raring to go!

Haven't seen the scales- wont see them until Friday and don't feel too bad!!! Walked 27 miles between Monday and Saturday so super chuffed with that, swam twice a day played badminton went running and cycling :D

100% all week and we will see the result on Friday!

Hope that everyone is ok!!!

Ruth
X

Hi ruth good to see u back sounds like u had a great time have a good week xx

Dolly Rocker said:
Hey,

Mind if I join in - Joined WW yesterday at 12st 7lbs.

I have been bad yesterday & today so my first week will really only be from Monday until weigh in on Saturday morning - oops!

I can't wait to get into the 11's to 10's with you all

Dxxx

Hi hun welcome to ww good luck losing the lbs xx

well im 12.10 and a half ... so i would say 4 weeks ? Maybe if i stick to it? ,, my aim for 11.13 is for april 28th though as i wanna be in the 11s when i go out that night!
so tech iv got like 6-7 weeks

Well last weigh in was 12st 4.5lb, weigh in tomorrow so will see how this week has gone!
good luck! i weigh in today aswel :) x:rolleyes:

------

well i had someone one monday say iv lost weight 'loads' as they put it! .. very happy that someone noticed and then last night one of my OH friends was over and he asked have i lost weight aswel :D i just played it down and said a little bit and changed convo.. Happy ! :D

Well done Layla :)

I lost 3lbs :D

Back