Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

I am 14 in shops like primark and next but topshop and river island 14s too small. Then im 12 on top in others.. I went down a size after losing a stone but nearly lost another and not close to going down again. Next jeans are good as they keep the same style jeans in there all year round so in bootcut ones I started bursting out of my 19s now I have baggy 14s.

Thanks Amigurumi! Ya the primark ones are good for boosting the ego!:p
I'm not measuring myself, does everyone do it? Or do you get it done at WW meetings?

I've starting walking more now, so fingers crossed!

SSx

Hi hun i weigh 12. 5.5(well did last week lol) and now fit in a size 14 But have lost most of my weight from my behind and waist you might have lost it from ur top half (have u noticed any of ur tops r looser) its got to have come off from somewhere, hope u get into them soon xx

Well now that mention it, I did have to tighten my bra staps...ah rage! the one place!! There not even that big, to lose a stone from!
I've started walking, so fingers crossed it will just fall off!!:)

SS x

Think im going to do no chocolate for this week! here goes.........

Think im going to do no chocolate for this week! here goes.........

Eeeeek no chocolate for a whole week!!!

I might give that a bash from my Saturday weigh in - good idea.

I've been doing good this week only went over daily points once so far will probably go over today by maybe 2 or 3 aswell.

I am not using my weekly points this week cos I was really supposed to start the plan on Saturday but didnt start till Monday so would have well eaten more than 49pps!

Anyway hope your all having a good day

Dxxx

Eeeeek no chocolate for a whole week!!!

I might give that a bash from my Saturday weigh in - good idea.

I've been doing good this week only went over daily points once so far will probably go over today by maybe 2 or 3 aswell.

I am not using my weekly points this week cos I was really supposed to start the plan on Saturday but didnt start till Monday so would have well eaten more than 49pps!

Anyway hope your all having a good day

Dxxx

yeah join me! :cool:
no chocolate so far!... dont know what im going to snack on either! as we have no low pp crisp! :eek: nommed already :D

sounds like your doing well.. good luck for weigh in! ;)

I weighed this morning and I gained a 1lb.. That's from the Chinese I had as a treat! Won't be having a treat this wednesday!

layla-bells said:
Well lost 2lb this week so I'm down to 12st 2.5lb!

Hi layla-bells well done great loss, ur the same weight as me whats ur target weight? Have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
CLH_X3 said:
I weighed this morning and I gained a 1lb.. That's from the Chinese I had as a treat! Won't be having a treat this wednesday!

Hi hun hopefully u will have a good loss next week i put lb on last week but lost 3 this week am exoecting a sts next week thats how my losses seem to go, have a great weekend xx

valerie11 said:
Hi layla-bells well done great loss, ur the same weight as me whats ur target weight? Have a great weekend xx

Thank you!

Id love to get to 10.7 that's what I got down to before. First target is 11.10 pre pregnancy weight.

How about you?

layla-bells said:
Thank you!

Id love to get to 10.7 that's what I got down to before. First target is 11.10 pre pregnancy weight.

How about you?

Going for 11.7 then seeing how i feel, if i go down below 11 i look gaunt in the face im quite tall (5. 8) so can get away being a bit heavier. :) Hope ur having a great weekend xx

I'd like to be 10stone to 10.7 ..

lost 1.5lbs this week!

6.5lbs to go til im in the 11's!

Back