Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

layla-bells said:
Yay, lost 1.5lb! That makes me 12.1 now. 11's see you soon!!!!

Hi layla i lost 2lb i am now 12.0.5 we might get into the 11's next week how great would that be xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

valerie11 said:
Hi layla i lost 2lb i am now 12.0.5 we might get into the 11's next week how great would that be xx

Well done! Yes would be great can hardly believe it when looking at the scales starting of at 13.7 in Jan & now nearly in the 11's! I have my friends 30th birthday this weekend so really need to stay focused so I can lose at least 1lb!

Good luck to you for this week, let me know how it goes xx

Hey can I join this thread, got out of the 13s today! Woohoo! Now at 12s 13.5lbs

aloofasc said:
Hey can I join this thread, got out of the 13s today! Woohoo! Now at 12s 13.5lbs

Hi hun welcome to the thread good luck losing the lbs xx

Hey all, I've recently entered the 12's and am 12.12lb at the moment and desperate to get to 12.8lb as my short-term goal as I will have then lost 3 stone. :D x

Welcome new people :)

WhitePigeon said:
Hey all, I've recently entered the 12's and am 12.12lb at the moment and desperate to get to 12.8lb as my short-term goal as I will have then lost 3 stone. :D x

Welcome to the thread good luck losing the lbs xx

Lost another 2lbs this week so thats me down to 12st 3.5lbs!

Hopefully another couple of weeks keeping you guys company then I'll be in the 11 to 10's!!

Total loss for me so far 3.5lbs

Dxxx

Well done for all the losses

Dolly Rocker said:
Lost another 2lbs this week so thats me down to 12st 3.5lbs!

Hopefully another couple of weeks keeping you guys company then I'll be in the 11 to 10's!!

Total loss for me so far 3.5lbs

Dxxx

Well done on ur fab 2lb loss xx

everyone's guna be leaving soon and i got 6.5lbs to go!! ahh

Back