Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Well i decided, once i hit 10.7! im going to have hair extensions put in as a treat for losing 3st 7lbs...... i deserve it! if i make it to goal!

CLH_X3 said:
Well i decided, once i hit 10.7! im going to have hair extensions put in as a treat for losing 3st 7lbs...... i deserve it! if i make it to goal!

Good for u x u deserve a treat for doing so well, have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And you, how r u getting on ?

Well I won't be making the 11's this week!! I've feel of the wagon as not been feeling to great & been having sleepless nights with my baby as she's got a horrid cough! So really haven't stuck to it this weekend! I'm back on it today & will stick to it this week but I'm away on a mini cruise Friday to Monday & it's all in on food so I think I'll be taking full advantage of this! However I will try not to pig out!

I have a wedding on the 13th of April so hoping to be in the 11's by then!

Just hoping I don't put on too much this Wednesday at weigh in!

Now what's for lunch......?

CLH_X3 said:
And you, how r u getting on ?

Hi hun am getting on ok at moment thanks trying to get into the 11's :) i think it's going to be a bit of a struggle tbh haven't been that weight for about 8 years and am finding it harder now that i'm older :-( just got to try & stick with it xx

Well I won't be making the 11's this week!! I've feel of the wagon as not been feeling to great & been having sleepless nights with my baby as she's got a horrid cough! So really haven't stuck to it this weekend! I'm back on it today & will stick to it this week but I'm away on a mini cruise Friday to Monday & it's all in on food so I think I'll be taking full advantage of this! However I will try not to pig out!

I have a wedding on the 13th of April so hoping to be in the 11's by then!

Just hoping I don't put on too much this Wednesday at weigh in!

Now what's for lunch......?

I'm sure ur do great! .... Defo take advantage of the food on the cruise, just eat til ur full not stuffed!

I had chicken and veg sushi for lunch ... Yum - 4pp ..

Hi hun am getting on ok at moment thanks trying to get into the 11's :) i think it's going to be a bit of a struggle tbh haven't been that weight for about 8 years and am finding it harder now that i'm older :-( just got to try & stick with it xx

Your be there before you know it!

CLH_X3 said:
I'm sure ur do great! .... Defo take advantage of the food on the cruise, just eat til ur full not stuffed!

I had chicken and veg sushi for lunch ... Yum - 4pp ..

Thanks, I'm hoping I at least stay the same.

Yum yum I love sushi!

just got down to 11 stone 13.6lbs! :D

well done to everyone that got into the 11's!

I lost 4lbs this week .... 2.5 til im in the 11's! & 1lb til i hit 2 stone loss!
had a meal out last night though to this posh little italian as it was mine and my oh 4 years together... could barly read the menu so i got no chance of pointing it but it dont matter

Woohoo, lost 2lbs this week, now at 12s 11.5, lightest I've been in years!

Woohoo, lost 2lbs this week, now at 12s 11.5, lightest I've been in years!

Well done

Im hoping not this weigh in coming but next weigh in i will be in the 11's :D

Good luck misses! :)

Hi all x
Joining you today as I'm in the 12's x
I'm 12'10 and half x
This is the lowest I've been for a while x
Here's to losing more with you lot x

Well I lost 3lbs this week - total 6.5lbs lost in 3 weeks!

Thats taken me to 12st 0.5lbs - hopefully I'll make it into the 11s next week.

Dxxx

Not sure how but I made it!!! 2lb off and now 11.13!

wow well done layla-bells thats fantastic :happy096::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
pity i'm not doing so well got to get my finger out lol hope you're having a great day xx

Well I lost 3lbs this week - total 6.5lbs lost in 3 weeks!

Thats taken me to 12st 0.5lbs - hopefully I'll make it into the 11s next week.

Dxxx

well done hun fab loss good luck for next week xx

well done everyone..... i put on half a lb this wewk - i know why but it be gone by next week!

Back