Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

I lost 2lbs on Saturday and was down to 12.11.5 but after the weekend I just had I may be heading back to the 13s :(

louise88 said:
I lost 2lbs on Saturday and was down to 12.11.5 but after the weekend I just had I may be heading back to the 13s :(

Nooo don't think like that,stay positive,get back on track,you can do it :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Nooo don't think like that,stay positive,get back on track,you can do it :0)

Thanks for the encouragement :D I was straight back on the wagon Monday morning when I sobered up lol. Feeling good though. A wee gain will be acceptable maybe a pound or 2 max then I can work hard to get it off the following week. Just going to be super good until WI on Saturday. It's my first proper blow out were I've use all points and weeklies then some, since February. Think I needed it to get me focused again. Xxx

louise88 said:
Thanks for the encouragement :D I was straight back on the wagon Monday morning when I sobered up lol. Feeling good though. A wee gain will be acceptable maybe a pound or 2 max then I can work hard to get it off the following week. Just going to be super good until WI on Saturday. It's my first proper blow out were I've use all points and weeklies then some, since February. Think I needed it to get me focused again. Xxx

Yea sometimes a blow out does happen! Well done for getting straight back into it,hope all goes well for your wi :0)

Gadssssssssssssss darn it I have gained 3lbs this week - I am a rubbish rubbish dieter

12st 3lbs this week I am sure one day I will get under 12st LOL

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Gadssssssssssssss darn it I have gained 3lbs this week - I am a rubbish rubbish dieter

12st 3lbs this week I am sure one day I will get under 12st LOL

Dxxx

Aw sorry to hear that..you can soon correct that..maybe try doing something a little differently ..see what works for you :0)

omg pleassssse can i join?!?!

im 12st 5.5lbs atm! and i sooooooo want to see the 11's!!! at the beginning of the yr i got down to 12st 2lbs and then fudged it all up royally and got bk up to 13st 3lbs!! grrrr lol!!! so this time im determined!

my WI is tomorrow but i think it will be a gain for me unfortunately, it was my bday on monday and celebrated from sat until tues!! this involved lots of alcohol, lots of naughty food and not much else lol!!!!

so im hoping in 3 more WI's (including tomo) i will be 11's!!! so come Friday 8th June i want to be in the 11's!! that is my own mini goal!!!

xxx

humph im annoyed!!! because of my stupid bday and the meals out i gained bloody 2lbs!!!! ANNOYED!!!!! so back to 12st 7.5lbs! xxx

Down to 12.7 now. It's getting closer lol.

Finally got down to 11st 13lbs today

So I am popping on to say farewell for now I will see you lovely bunch of losers in the 11s to 10s :greenapple:

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Finally got down to 11st 13lbs today

So I am popping on to say farewell for now I will see you lovely bunch of losers in the 11s to 10s :greenapple:

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dxxx

Well done..hopefully see you soon :0)

Back