Anyone in the 16's wanting to get into the 15's like to buddy up?

Yep, I'm with you Katie :)

Fab Karla, am happy to have you here but I'll also be happy to see you go when you pop down a group :)

Its great how quick the stones can fly isn't it, I can feel the difference in what I'm wearing today - I'm so looking to getting into size 18 as I can't wait to buy something in the Next petite size, oh to have nice trousers that fit in length :D

That's brilliant Nettie well done :winner:

Had my first weigh in today and I ve went from the 16s to 15s :-D. Whoop whoop!

Fabulous I'm hoping this will be me soon :) starting at some point this week current weight 16.1 :) good luck everyone x

Am I the only one in the 16's, lol am feeling ever so lonely :D

Not quite in the 16 I don't think! I here to talk too.
I lost 8 pounds this week too! I started going to lighterlife a week Tuesday and then stumbled onto exante which I'd never heard of before! It's so much cheaper. I put an order in yesterday and it arrived today. So I had their porridge and its so much tastier than LL and more of it so very excited now! Lots more choices of foods no more meetings and wasting 20 mins drive there then an hour and a half in a meeting and another 20 mins drive home!
So happy :)

Lol Dustqueen I think you'll have abandoned me and dropped to the 15's by now :D

Hi Cakemoss and welcome - I really like the Exante packs, not tried the carbonara yet but am going to brave it tomorrow. I look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Lol Dustqueen I think you'll have abandoned me and dropped to the 15's by now :D

Hi Cakemoss and welcome - I really like the Exante packs, not tried the carbonara yet but am going to brave it tomorrow. I look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Haven't weighed yet though so happy to hang around here for another few days ;)
Glad you like the packs that's half the battle.

When is your weigh in DQ? Am looking forward to hearing how you've got on :scale:

Monday for me too - I'm doing okay, think today is day 20 so I'm happy about that....is it nearly June yet lol? Having a nice relaxing weekend so that's good and have just sheared the dog, think he's just lost half a stone!

Hope all is well with you xx

Hi to all in the 16's. I started out at 18.8 st on 1/1/14 reached 16.13 yesterday so hope you don't mind me tagging along here? Really pleased to get to the 16's and hoping I will get into a size 18 before I hit the 15's. Love this diet fits in so well with my crazy life one less thing to worry about :)

Hi Willow, wow well done on your loss so far, you're doing fabulously!

Glad that you're loving the diet and it's obviously working for you. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

I started on the 6th Jan, and all is going well so far.

Hi Katie, what's your goal? Is it a specific weight or do you have a special occasion your aiming for?

My aim is my birthday which is 07/05 want to be between 12.5st and 13.5st I am going on holiday and want to go swimming with my children for the first time. My oldest is 7 and I have put off doing it because of my weight (daddy takes them) If I achieve this it will get rid of some huge hang ups. :)

Argh just typed a long reply and lost it!!

Thats a lovely goal that you've got, you'll enjoy it so much.

I just want to be slim and healthy, I've been overweight since having my first child 25 years ago and thinking about it it's been such a waste. I was around 8 1/2st when I met my hubby and I'd love to get slim for both of us, though mainly for me lol ;) My ultimate goal would be to get to 9st or as close as I possibly can, I want to spend as much of my grandchildrens lives with them and don't want to miss any of it because of dropping dead early due to my weight.

My first big goal is my holiday on 23rd June, it's not a beach holiday as I'm going to Bruges, Assen (to watch the MotoGP :D) and Amsterdam and I really want to be a lot fitter and healthier by then.

Back