Anyone in the 17s wanting to get into the 16s

tullulah said:
half pound on for me this week, it was expected after my big weekend out although I thought it would have been more on. Back on the wagon today as it's 4 weeks till my holiday!

Sx

It happens to us all at some time :/
All the best with getting back on the wagon :)

I'm joining this :) I'm 17st11lb atm and need to get down into the 16stones by a fortnight's time... After that I can slow it down :)

Weigh in tonight and I lost 2lb and got under 17!:D only just tho' i'm now 16st13lb lol so I'll be leaving yous.... hope never to be back lol! See you's in the 16s soon (if I stay there lol) xxxx

Lost 3.5lb this morning taking me to 17st 8.5lb. Hoping to be in 16s in 3 weeks. Got our engagement photo-shoot end of July.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I must be liking your company too much guys because I put on 1/2 Ib this week :(
I think this is due to me being sat at my computer all week writing essays, plus I've been eating (within my points...mostly!) pretty late.

No offence people, but I wanna be in the next group! LOL :8855:

I'm joining. Started last Friday at 18stone but lost 5lbs so I am now 17.9lbs. Getting married in September so hoping I can get in the 16s soon!

Sign on with WW this morning, hoping that it works as SW didn't work for me :-( loving the extra 49 pp you can have xx

Had my weigh in today, only lost 3/4ths of a Ib but I've been a bit naughty so at least it's a loss! Weight now is 17st 8 1/4 Ibs

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi :D Should be joining you next week...had a sneaky weigh this morning and was 17st 12 :D

Hi all!

I have just moved from my 18's into the 17's bracket! Just wanted to say 'hi' and post here as I move down! Annie xx :D

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi :D Should be joining you next week...had a sneaky weigh this morning and was 17st 12 :D

Hey there!

There you are! Sorry I haven't been around much, not been doing too good.... How are you? Annie xx

Hey there!

There you are! Sorry I haven't been around much, not been doing too good.... How are you? Annie xx

Hi Annie :D I'm officially in this thread now :) Lost 2lbs this week so I'm down to 17st 12 and have a BMI of under 35!! (although I'm not officially counting it as that until I loose the last 2lbs for my first big goal) Hopefully we can keep following each other through these threads :D Well done on the fantastic loss last week...look forward to hearing how you do this week :)

I'm good, been busy the past week as my mum has been staying and I'm off to take her back to Norfolk tonight and staying there until Sunday :) Diet is going well too (as you can tell). Discovered this week that some size 16 clothes fit me and as a result I have 3 new tops and 2 new dresses in 16s :D Also very close to fitting in to a size 16 dress I was given a few years back. Went through all my clothes and charity shopped all that were too big or I don't wear and also dug some smaller size bits out of the 'Will fit me soon' box so I have a wonderfully organized wardrobe at the moment (I'm sure it won't last long) and a bit pile of clothes which are probably within 1/2-1st of fitting me nicely :) I actually feel happy with the way I look in a dress/skirt now :)

How are you? Hope you have had a good week so far :)

Back