Anyone in the 17s wanting to get into the 16s

Well after being on holiday for 2 weeks of stuffing my face and drinking lots of booze I put on 7lbs so I'm back up to 17st 12.5 lbs.... back on track as of today!

Want to lose a good 2 stone before my birthday in October, wish me luck! :)

Sx

Hi Annie :D I'm officially in this thread now :) Lost 2lbs this week so I'm down to 17st 12 and have a BMI of under 35!! (although I'm not officially counting it as that until I loose the last 2lbs for my first big goal) Hopefully we can keep following each other through these threads :D Well done on the fantastic loss last week...look forward to hearing how you do this week :)

I'm good, been busy the past week as my mum has been staying and I'm off to take her back to Norfolk tonight and staying there until Sunday :) Diet is going well too (as you can tell). Discovered this week that some size 16 clothes fit me and as a result I have 3 new tops and 2 new dresses in 16s :D Also very close to fitting in to a size 16 dress I was given a few years back. Went through all my clothes and charity shopped all that were too big or I don't wear and also dug some smaller size bits out of the 'Will fit me soon' box so I have a wonderfully organized wardrobe at the moment (I'm sure it won't last long) and a bit pile of clothes which are probably within 1/2-1st of fitting me nicely :) I actually feel happy with the way I look in a dress/skirt now :)

How are you? Hope you have had a good week so far :)

Hi ! Well done you! And to fit into all those clothes u mentioned.... I am still wearing my 22/24's that I started with....I don't think I have even tried any 20's ...I am only 5 ft 3 .5 inches, so I don't think I will be wearing anything near a size 16 for a while! Lol! ;-) Like you, I have been sorting my wardrobe out and cleared out 2 black bags full of clothes of size 22/24's that are for winter wear and I have left them in the garage for now as I hope to give them away by winter if I stay on target ! I won't need them would I as I would need something smaller by winter, which I already have! I have all the sizes up to a 10 in my room! ;-) Really looking forward to getting rid of all the 22/24's!

My next target is to get my 5 % and 1 stone, maybe by tomorrow or next week.... planning a BBQ next Monday, where I plan to enjoy myself with drinks and lots of lamb, etc! My just have a 'relaxed' day and not count that day! Got to live as well! I am feeling better now and not down in the dumps....

Glad you are happy with the way you look... I am still waiting for that to happen...tho' I can feel 'chunks' missing from my body, I can't see it as a big visual difference and neither can anyone else!

Will keep you posted when I get weighed in tomorrow. Talk soon... xxx

P/S: I am doing good- been doing the diet to a tee but not really wanted to eat this week...maybe, it's the heat ! Or hormones! Lol! xx

Not been around recently...been so busy the past few weeks! Lost 1lb since I was here last which includes a trip to Norfolk to stay with my mum when I just ate what I wanted so I'm 17st 11 now :)

Well done Tullulah and welcome celtgirl :)

well a pound loss is still a loss, well done!! soon we'll all be out of this thread and into the next:rainbow::rainbow:

Lost 3lbs today which was a complete surprise so I'm now 17st 8!

Back