Anyone in the 19's and going down

Hoping to be in the 19s after my next WI on Sunday :) Good luck with your WIs everyone :)

How's everyone getting on??? I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I was 18 13lbs so in the nicest possible way I'm hoping to be out of this thread on Thursday at my WI and into the 18's :)

Hope everyone else is getting on ok x

Hi! Hope you don't mind me following your thread! Was 19st 11lbs at my heaviest and weighing at 17 9 now :) I weigh in on a Thursday so hoping to get to 17 7 this week! Best of luck :D

Hi caroliano

Thanks for the words for encouragement. Wow - well done on your weight liss. Hope you don't mind me asking but how long did take you to lose that weight? X

Well I've been on off weight watchers for about 5 years and was down 3 stone in thirteen weeks then fell off the wagon for a year and put it all back on but rejoined before Christmas and lost a stone in about four weeks it comes off fairly quick for me once I stick with it and this time I've never been so motivated it defo works really well once u follow the plan exactly. Let me know how u get on at weigh in :)

Hi! I started this week at 19st 10lbs. I did w.w last year and got down to 17st 11 but went off the rails when my mum was diagnosed wih cancer. Anyway i am jumping back in feet first. I went for my wedding dress fitting today and have 17 wks til the big day so will aim to lose as much as poss by then.Your all doing really well xx

A stone in 4 weeks is great - I can just tell this is going to be the long and slow journey for me, I'm hoping that if it is I won't put it all back on again (I lost 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks on the Cambridge Diet but put 5 stone back on - OMG)

Hi hoopla - wow a wedding in 17 weeks - that's fab!! It's my birthday in 18 weeks so I'd be up for a bit of healthy competition to motivate each other on if you fancy it :)

Stokegal x

stokegal said:
A stone in 4 weeks is great - I can just tell this is going to be the long and slow journey for me, I'm hoping that if it is I won't put it all back on again (I lost 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks on the Cambridge Diet but put 5 stone back on - OMG)

Hi hoopla - wow a wedding in 17 weeks - that's fab!! It's my birthday in 18 weeks so I'd be up for a bit of healthy competition to motivate each other on if you fancy it :)

Stokegal x

Yeah well the first stone flies off then it's slow but I'm willing to wait once I get to goal eventually! :)
What's the cambridge diet?

The cambridge diet is a meal replacement diet (similar to lighter life) - It did wonders in the first 12 weeks but I've spent the past 2 years dealing with a messedup metalbolism, I could put 1 stone on in a weekend without massively overeating, dont know if it is due to the cambridge diet, but its a big coincidence

Oh sounds awful I true lipotrim before was horrific vomited the whole time ! Find ww the best it's healthy eating and for life :)

That's amazing well done! Don't think of it as a long way to go take it as every 7 pound and u already have ur first gone congrats! :)

L.i.n.d.a said:
Lost 7 pounds first week weigh in tonight. Now weigh 18.12 an half...long way to go....*

Whoop whoop!! That's amazing - you'll have to start a 18 to 17 thread and hopefully I'll be joining you in it on Thursday :)

Thought I'd post on here as I was going through the threads & had a flashback to jan 2011 when I restarted ww for the last time, I remembered all the threads that motivated me when I felt de-motivated & thought I'd share my story. (hope u don't mind)

I started ww on the 6th jan 2011 so just past the 1 year mark after umpteen attempts to lose weight, I weighed in at 18st6.5lbs, something just clicked this time & I've stuck with it I am now 11st11 (pesky gain over Xmas lol) and well on track and can finally for the first time ever see my getting to goal :D

So stick with it, trust me if I can do it anyone can, good luck everyone & I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is getting on :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Thought I'd post on here as I was going through the threads & had a flashback to jan 2011 when I restarted ww for the last time, I remembered all the threads that motivated me when I felt de-motivated & thought I'd share my story. (hope u don't mind)

I started ww on the 6th jan 2011 so just past the 1 year mark after umpteen attempts to lose weight, I weighed in at 18st6.5lbs, something just clicked this time & I've stuck with it I am now 11st11 (pesky gain over Xmas lol) and well on track and can finally for the first time ever see my getting to goal :D

So stick with it, trust me if I can do it anyone can, good luck everyone & I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is getting on :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's amazing your an inspiration! :)

Back